RAB Lighting CLED52 52 Watt LED Ceiling Light Fixture 120-277V (Product Configurator)
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Replacement Equiv:150 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
|HID Equivalent||150 Watt HID|
|Type of Area||Parking Garage|
|Certifications||Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, Made in America, ROHS, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 Hours|
|CRI||63 (5000K) >80 (4000K and 3000K)|
|Dimensions||16.00" x 4.00"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
|Weight Each||18 lbs|
RAB Lighting's 52 Watt commercial grade ceiling light fixture is an energy efficient replacement for 150 Watt Metal Halide fixtures and features a low profile design ideal for retail settings, workspace lighting, and other applications. Its precision optics deliver uniform light distribution with a range of 2,292-4,633 lumens depending on color temperature and provides a 100,000 hour life.
The option for Bi-Level Operation allows 50% and 100% output modes. The back box is perfect for adding sensors or making splices to the CLED family of products and will surface mount over any shape box and covers unsightly stains or gaps. Five (1/2") conduit entries enable wiring directly from the back or through the sides using surface conduit.
• UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations. Covered Ceiling Mount Only.
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• Californita Title 24: See CLED52/D10 for a 2014 California Title 24 compliant product. Any additional component requirements will be listed in the Title 24 section under technical specifications on the product page.
• LEDs: 4x13W high output, long-life LEDs
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for Specifications for the Chromaticity of Solid State Lighting Products, ANSI C78.377-2011.
• Cold Weather Starting: Minimum starting temperature is -40°F / -40°C.
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C (104°F) ambient temperatures.
• Thermal Management: Optimized using computational fluid dynamic software to ensure long LED and driver lifespan.
• Housing: Precision Die-cast aluminum housing and door frame.
• Lens: Clear tempered glass lens.
• Gaskets: High-temperature silicone.
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free, and RoHS compliant. Polyester powder coat finish formulated without the use of VOC or toxic heavy metals.
CED52, CLED52/BL, CLED52/D10, CLED52BB/BL, CLED52BBW/BL,
CLED52N, CLED52N/BL, CLED52N/D10, CLED52NBB/BL, CLED52NBBW/BL
CLED52NW, CLED52NW/D10, CLED52W, CLED52W/BL, CLED52W/D10
CLED52Y, CLED52Y/D10, CLED52YBB/BL, CLED52YBBW/BL, CLED52YW