RAB Lighting CANVAS78T 78 Watts LED Canvas Floodlight Fixture Trunnion Mount 120-277V (Product Configurator)
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Replacement Equiv:250 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
|HID Equivalent||250 Watt HID|
|Type of Area||Apartment Buildings, Gas Station & Convenience Store, Hangers & Storage, Home & Architectural, Industrial & Warehouse, Landscape & Flood, Large Retail & Open Areas, Wall Mount & Building Exteriors|
|Certifications||DLC Approved, LM79 / LM80, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 hrs|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
|Technology||LED - New Fixture|
|Weight Each||27.50 lbs|
RAB Lighting's 78 watt LED trunnion mount floodlight fixture is an energy efficient replacement for 250W MH Floodlights. The product features a NEMA Type 6H x 4V beam spread making these ideal for large signage and building facades. This RAB Lighting product has ultra-low field-to-beam ratio to concentrate light where it's required along with a microprismatic diffusion lens which optimizes light output without producing glare. Patent-pending "Airflow" technology provides superb thermal management. This product offers an incredible 100,000-Hour LED lifespan. Models available to meet your color temperature preferences of 3000K, 4000K and 5000K as well as offering different housing colors. Choose from the many available models featuring no photocell or with button or swivel photocell controls.
• UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations. Suitable for ground mounting.
• DLC Listed: This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities.
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• IP Rating: Ingress Protection rating of IP66 for dust and water
• Effective Projected Area: EPA = 1.2
• Cold Weather Starting: Minimum starting temperature is -40°F/-40°C
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C (104°F) ambient temperatures
• Thermal Management: Superior thermal management with external Air-Flow fins
• Housing: Precision die-cast aluminum housing and door frame
• Mounting: Trunnion mount with cord (18-3AWG STOOW 600V 105° wet location rated 3 ft.).
• Lens: Microprismatic diffusion lens for smooth and even light distribution
• Reflector: Vacuum-metalized, specular polycarbonate
• Gaskets: High-temperature silicone
• Finish: Our environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, and contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free, and RoHS compliant. Polyester powder coat formulated without the use of VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• LEDs: Multi-chip, high-output, long-life LEDs
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• Color Consistency: 3-step and 7-step MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color.
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT (Correlated Color Temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for Specifications for the Chromaticity of Solid State Lighting (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2011.
• Drivers: Constant current, Class 2, 100-277V, 50/60 Hz, 6kV Surge Protection, 720mA, 100-277V: 0.4A, THD <20%
• NEMA Type: NEMA Beam Spread of 6H x 4V
The CANVAS78T series replaces 250W MH floodlights.
• Patents: The design of CANVAS is protected by pending patents in U.S., Canada, China, Taiwan and Mexico.
• Country of Origin: Designed by RAB in New Jersey and assembled in the USA by RAB's IBEW Local 3 workers.
• Buy American Act Compliant: This product is a COTS item manufactured in the United States, and is compliant with the Buy American Act.
• Recovery Act (ARRA) Compliant: This product complies with the 52.225-21 "Required Use of American Iron, Steel, and Manufactured Goods-- Buy American Act-- Construction Materials (October 2010).
• Trade Agreements Act Compliant: This product is a COTS item manufactured in the United States, and is compliant with the Trade Agreements Act.
• GSA Schedule: Suitable in accordance with FAR Subpart 25.4.
CANVAS78T/PC, CANVAS78T/PC2, CANVAS78T/PCS, CANVAS78T/PCS2, CANVAS78TN, CANVAS78TN/PC, CANVAS78TN/PC2, CANVAS78TN/PCS, CANVAS78TN/PCS2, CANVAS78TNW, CANVAS78TNW/PC, CANVAS78TNW/PC2, CANVAS78TNW/PCS, CANVAS78TNW/PCS2, CANVAS78TW, CANVAS78TW/PC, CANVAS78TW/PC2, CANVAS78TW/PCS, CANVAS78TW/PCS2, CANVAS78TY, CANVAS78TY/PC, CANVAS78TY/PC2, CANVAS78TY/PCS, CANVAS78TY/PCS2, CANVAS78TYW, CANVAS78TYW/PC, CANVAS78TYW/PC2, CANVAS78TYW/PCS, CANVAS78TYW/PCS2