RAB Lighting CANVAS78SF 78 Watts LED Canvas Floodlight Fixture Slip Fitter Mount 120-277V (Product Configurator)
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Replacement Equiv:250 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
|HID Equivalent||250 Watt HID|
|Type of Area||Apartment Buildings, Gas Station & Convenience Store, Landscape & Flood, Parking Garage, Sign & Billboards, Wall Mount & Building Exteriors|
|Certifications||DLC Approved, IP65 / IP66 / IP67, Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, Made in America, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed|
|Dimensions||9.5" X 11.4" X 17"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
|Technology||LED - New Fixture|
|Weight Each||26.60 lbs|
RAB Lighting's 78 watt LED floodlight fixture is an energy efficient replacement for 240 watt HID. The product features a NEMA Type 6H x 4V beam spread making these ideal for large signage and building facades. This RAB Lighting product has ultra-low field-to-beam ratio to concentrate light where it's required along with a microprismatic diffusion lens which optimizes light output without producing glare. Patent-pending "Airflow" technology provides superb thermal management. This product offers an incredible 100,000-Hour LED lifespan. Models available to meet your color temperature preferences of 3000K, 4000K and 5000K as well as offering different housing colors. Choose from the many available models featuring no photocell or with button or swivel photocell controls.
CANVAS78SF/PC complies with 2013 California Title 24 building and electrical codes as a commercial outdoor pole-mounted fixture > 30 Watts mounted at height greater than 24 feet. For mounting heights < 24 feet see CANVAS78SF/BL with bi-level operation; additional component requirements will be listed in the Title 24 section under technical specifications on the product page.
• UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations. Suitable for ground mounting.
• DLC Listed: This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities.
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• IP Rating: Ingress Protection rating of IP66 for dust and water
• Effective Projected Area: EPA = 1.2
• Cold Weather Starting: Minimum starting temperature is -40°F/-40°C
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C (104°F) ambient temperatures
• Thermal Management: Superior thermal management with external Air-Flow fins
• Housing: Precision die-cast aluminum housing and door frame
• Mounting: 2 3/8" slipfitter mount with stainless steel hardware
• Lens: Microprismatic diffusion lens for smooth and even light distribution
• Reflector: Vacuum-metalized, specular polycarbonate
• Gaskets: High-temperature silicone
• Finish: Our environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, and contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free, and RoHS compliant. Polyester powder coat formulated without the use of VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• LEDs: Multi-chip, high-output, long-life LEDs
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• Color Consistency: 3-step and 7-step MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color.
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT (Correlated Color Temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for Specifications for the Chromaticity of Solid State Lighting (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2011.
• Drivers: Constant current, Class 2, 100-277V, 50/60 Hz, 6kV Surge Protection, 720mA, 100-277V: 0.4A, THD <20%
• NEMA Type: NEMA Beam Spread of 6H x 4V
The CANVAS78 replaces 250W MH floodlights.
• Patents: The design of CANVAS is protected by pending patents in U.S., Canada, China, Taiwan and Mexico.
• Country of Origin: Designed by RAB in New Jersey and assembled in the USA by RAB's IBEW Local 3 workers.
• Buy American Act Compliant: This product is a COTS item manufactured in the United States, and is compliant with the Buy American Act.
• Recovery Act (ARRA) Compliant: This product complies with the 52.225-21 "Required Use of American Iron, Steel, and Manufactured Goods-- Buy American Act-- Construction Materials (October 2010).
• Trade Agreements Act Compliant: This product is a COTS item manufactured in the United States, and is compliant with the Trade Agreements Act.
• GSA Schedule: Suitable in accordance with FAR Subpart 25.4.
CANVAS78SF/BL, CANVAS78SF/PC, CANVAS78SF/PC2, CANVAS78SF/PCS, CANVAS78SF/PCS2, CANVAS78SFN, CANVAS78SFN/BL, CANVAS78SFN/PC, CANVAS78SFN/PC2, CANVAS78SFN/PCS, CANVAS78SFN/PCS2, CANVAS78SFNW, CANVAS78SFNW/BL, CANVAS78SFNW/PC, CANVAS78SFNW/PC2, CANVAS78SFNW/PCS, CANVAS78SFNW/PCS2, CANVAS78SFW, CANVAS78SFW/BL, CANVAS78SFW/PC, CANVAS78SFW/PC2, CANVAS78SFW/PCS, CANVAS78SFW/PCS2, CANVAS78SFY, CANVAS78SFY/BL, CANVAS78SFY/PC, CANVAS78SFY/PC2, CANVAS78SFY/PCS, CANVAS78SFY/PCS2, CANVAS78SFYW, CANVAS78SFYW/BL, CANVAS78SFYW/PC, CANVAS78SFYW/PC2, CANVAS78SFYW/PCS, CANVAS78SFYW/PCS2