RAB Lighting BULLET2X12 24 Watts LED Flood Kit with CU4 & Hood with Adjustable Dual Heads 120V
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Lumen:1,600 lumens (3000K) 1,664 lumens (4000K) 1,914 lumens (5000K) lm
|Type of Area||Apartment Buildings, Gas Station & Convenience Store, Gym & Sports, Home & Architectural, Landscape & Flood, Office & Small Retail, Stairwell, Wall Mount & Building Exteriors|
|Certifications||Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, Made in America, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed|
|CRI||83 CRI (3000K) , 84 CRI (4000K) 84 CRI (5000K)|
|Dimensions||14 1/2" x 6” x 6 3/4” Dimensions|
|Lumen Output:||1,600 lumens (3000K) 1,664 lumens (4000K) 1,914 lumens (5000K)|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
|Technology||LED - New Fixture|
RAB Lighting’s BULLET2x12 line of floodlight offer the choices you want. Available in 3000K, 4000K and 5000K color temperatures and with choices of housing colors: black, white, bronze, green/verde. These units make great efficient, economical replacements to 2X75W BR30/halogen/wide flood. The microprismatic diffusion lens assures smooth and even light distribution. 100,000-hour LED Lifespan makes this an economical and low-maintenance part of your design.
BULLET2x12 complies with 2013 California Title 24 building and electrical codes as a residential outdoor lighting fixture with no additional hardware required and as a commercial outdoor non-pole-mounted fixture ≤ 30 Watts when used with a photosensor control. Select catalog number PCS900 to order a photosensor.
• UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaries have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have been received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• California Title 24: See compliance statement for use with PCS900 photosensor.
• LEDs: Multi-chip, high-output, long-life LEDs
• Lifespan: 100,000-Hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculation
- Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT (Correlated Color Temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for Specifications for the Chromaticity of Solid State Lighting (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2011.
Electrical and LED Info:
• Driver: Innovative integrated driver technology with 120V TRIAC and ELV dimming
• Type: Constant Current
• Driver: 120V: 0.22A, Input Watts: 26W
• Color Temp: 3000K (Warm), 83 CRI, Lumens: 1,600, Efficacy: 61 LPW, Efficiency: 91, 26W
• Color Temp: 4000K (Neutral), 84 CRI, Lumens:1,664, Efficacy: 64 LPW, Efficiency: 92, 24W
• Color Temp: 5000K (Neutral), 84 CRI, Lumens: 1,914, Efficacy: 74 LPW, Efficiency: 92, 26W
• Thermal Management: Superior heat sinking with external Air-Flow fins
• Housing: Die-cast aluminum housing, lens frame and mounting plate.
• Color choices: Black, White, Bronze, Green/Verde
• Reflector: Semi-specular, vacuum-metalized polycarbonate
• Lens: Microprismatic diffusion lens for smooth and even light distribution
• Mounting: Heavy-duty mounting arm with "O" ring seal and stainless steel screws
• Gaskets: High-temperature silicone gaskets
• Finish: Our environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, and contain no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free, and RoHS compliant. Polyester powder coat finish formulated without the use of VOC or toxic heavy metals.
BULLET2X12A, BULLET2X12B, BULLET2X12NA, BULLET2X12NB, BULLET2X12NVG, BULLET2X12NW, BULLET2X12VG, BULLET2X12W, BULLET2X12YA, BULLET2X12YB, BULLET2X12YVG, BULLET2X12YW