RAB Lighting BLEDR18 18 Watt LED Round Bollard Landscape Light Fixture (Product Configurator)
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
|Certifications||Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, ROHS, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 Hours|
|CRI||71 (5100K) >80 (4000K and 3000K)|
|Dimensions||42.00" x 6.50"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
|Weight Each||18.60 lbs (90 Degree) 21.80 lbs (180 Degree)|
This 18 Watt LED Bollard landscape fixture has a cylindrical post with round head and provides excellent downward lighting with a 270° lighting pattern and no glare. It will increase energy savings and provides a sturdy installation with its base mount design and durable construction with vandal-resistant polycarbonate lens. Includes a 5 year warranty and delivers a long life of 100,000 hours. Select from a variety of color temperatures, finish, and other options.
• UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations.
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• California Title 24: BLEDR18 complies with 2013 California Title 24 building and electrical codes as a commercial outdoor non-pole-mounted fixture <30 watts when used with a photosensor control. Select catalog number PCS900(120V) or PCS900/277V to order a photosensor from RAB Lighting.
• LEDs: 6Watt multi-chip, long life LEDs
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• Color Consistency: 3-step MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color.
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for Specifications for the Chromaticity of Solid State Lighting Products, ANSI C78.377-2011.
• Cold Weather Starting: Minimum starting temperature is -40°F / -40°C.
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C (104°F) ambient temperatures.
• Thermal Management: Cast aluminum Thermal Management system for optimal heat sinking. The BLED is designed for cool operation, maximum efficiency and long life by minimizing LED junction temperature.
• Housing: Die-cast aluminum with extruded aluminum bollard shaft
• Mounting: Four (4) anchor bolts provided for concrete pad mounting. Internal base support has leveling screws.
• Reflector: Specular polycarbonate.
• Gaskets: High-temperature silicone gaskets seal out moisture.
• Finish: Environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability, long-lasting color, contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free, and RoHS compliant. Polyester powder coat finish formulated without the use of VOC or toxic heavy metals.
BLEDR18 with Battery Backup includes two field-replaceable, high-temperature maintenance-free, nickel cadmium batteries and is suitable for wet locations. Battery backup UL 924 Listed Emergency Lighting Powe Supply.
BLEDR18, BLEDR18/D10, BLEDR18N, BLEDR18Y/EC
BLEDR18N/D10, BLEDR18NW, BLEDR18/E, BLEDR18YW/EC
BLEDR18NW/D10, BLEDR18W, BLEDR18W/D10, BLEDR18Y/E
BLEDR18Y, BLEDR18Y/D10, BLEDR18/EC, BLEDR18YW/E
BLEDR18YW, BLEDR18YW/D10, BLEDR18/EC
BLEDR18N/E, BLEDR18N/EC, BLEDR18NW/E
BLEDR18NW/EC, BLEDR18W/E, BLEDR18W/EC