RAB Lighting BLED12 12 Watt LED Square Bollard Landscape Light Fixture (Product Configurator)
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
|Certifications||Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, Made in America, ROHS, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 Hours|
|CRI||70 (5100K) >80 (4000K and 3000K)|
|Dimensions||42.00" x 6.50"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
This 12 Watt LED Bollard landscape fixture with square post and head provides excellent downward lighting with no glare. It will increase energy savings and provides a sturdy installation with its base mount design and durable construction with vandal-resistant polycarbonate lens. Includes a 5 year warranty and delivers a long life of 100,000 hours. Select from a variety of color temperatures, lighting patterns and other options.
• UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations.
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• California Title 24: BLED12 complies with 2013 California Title 24 building and electrical codes as a commercial outdoor nonpole-mounted fixture < 30 Watts when used with a photosensor control. Select catalog number PCS900(120V) or PCS900/277 to order a photosensor.
• LEDs: 6Watt multi-chip, long life LEDs
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• Color Consistency: 3-step MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color.
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for Specifications for the Chromaticity of Solid State Lighting Products, ANSI C78.377-2011.
• Cold Weather Starting: Minimum starting temperature is -40°F / -40°C.
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C (104°F) ambient temperatures.
• Thermal Management: Cast aluminum Thermal Management system for optimal heat sinking. The BLED is designed for cool operation, maximum efficiency and long life by minimizing LED junction temperature.
• Housing: Die-cast aluminum with extruded aluminum bollard shaft
• Lens: Clear, vandal resistant polycarbonate
• Mounting: Four (4) anchor bolts provided for concrete pad mounting. Internal base support has leveling screws.
• Reflector: Specular polycarbonate.
• Gaskets: High-temperature silicone gaskets seal out moisture.
• Finish: Environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability, long-lasting color, contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free, and RoHS compliant. Polyester powder coat finish formulated without the use of VOC or toxic heavy metals.
BLED12 with Battery Backup includes two field-replaceable, high-temperature maintenance-free, nickel cadmium batteries and is suitable for wet locations. Battery backup UL 924 Listed Emergency Lighting Powe Supply.
BLED12, BLED12/D10, BLED12N, BLED12NW/E
BLED12N/D10, BLED12NW, BLED12Y/EC
BLED12NW/D10, BLED12W, BLED12W/D10
BLED12Y, BLED12Y/D10, BLED12YW/E
BLED12YW, BLED12YW/D10, BLED12YW/EC
BLED12/E, BLED12/EC, BLED12N/E, BLED12N/EC,
BLED12NW/EC, BLED12W/E, BLED12W/EC, BLED12Y/E
BLED12-180/D10, BLED12-180, BLED12N-180
BLED12NW-180/D10, BLED12W-180/D10, BLED12Y-180