RAB Lighting BAYLED78 78 Watt LED High Bay Light Fixture with Hook and Cord White Finish (Product Configurator)
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Replacement Equiv:250 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
|HID Equivalent||250 Watt HID|
|Mounting Height||23 - 28 Feet|
|Type of Area||Gym & Sports, Hangers & Storage, Industrial & Warehouse|
|Certifications||DLC Approved, Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, ROHS, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 Hours|
|CRI||68 (5100K) >80 (4000K and 3000K)|
|Dimensions||18.00" x 9.375"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Weight Each||21.00 lbs|
This 78 Watt High Bay is an energy efficient replacement for 250 Watt Metal Halide systems. This high output LED High Bay fixture can be configured with bi-level operation allowing for 50% and 100% output modes for an additional cost and has a variety of color temperature options available. The fixture delivers an incredible 7,000 lumens while also reducing energy consumption up to 67%. with a 100,000 hour life. Ideal for warehouses, gymnasiums, and distibution centers.
• UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations with cord and hook. Suitable for wet locations with 3/4" pendant stem.
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• DLC Listed: This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities.
• California Title 24: See BAYLED78YW/BL for a 2013 California Title 24 compliant product. Any additional component requirements will be listed in the Title 24 section under technical specifications on the product page.
• LEDs: Multi-chip, high output, long-life LEDs
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• Color Consistency: 7-step MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color.
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for Specifications for the Chromaticity of Solid State Lighting Products, ANSI C78.377-2011.
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 55°C (131°F) ambient temperatures
• Thermal Management: Superior heat sinking with external air-flow fins
• Housing: Precision die-cast aluminum housing and door frame with 3-foot 600V power cord
• Mounting: Heavy-duty 3/4" NPS hook and 3-foot safety chain; is also 3/4" pendant mount-capable (pendant by others)
• Recommended Mounting Height: 25 Feet
• Lens: Tempered Glass
• Reflector: Specular vacuum metallized polycarbonate
• Gaskets: High-temperature silicone
• Finish: Our environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are highly durable with long-lasting color, and contain no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free, and RoHS compliant. Polyester powder coat finish formulated without the use of VOC or toxic heavy metals.
BAYLED78NW, BAYLED78NW/BL, BAYLED78NW/D10, BAYLED78W, BAYLED78YW/D10
BAYLED78W/BL, BAYLED78W/D10, BAYLED78YW, BAYLED78YW/BL