RAB Lighting BAYLED104 104 Watt LED High Bay Light Fixture with Hook and Cord White Finish (Product Configurator)
Web Price Please call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
- Wattage:100 Watt
- Replacement Equiv:320 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
This 104 Watt High Bay is an energy efficient replacement for 320 Watt Metal Halide systems. This high output LED High Bay fixture can be configured with bi-level operation allowing for 50% and 100% output modes or with 0-10V dimming capabilities for an additional cost. The fixture delivers an incredible 10,000 lumens while also reducing energy consumption up to 70%. with a 100,000 hour life. Ideal for warehouses, gymnasiums, and distibution centers.
NOTE: The BAYLED104NW, BAYLED104W/D10, and BAYLED104W/BL high bay fixtures with 4000K color temperature, 0-10V Dimming capabilities, or Bi-Level operation are NOT DLC Approved.
• UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations with cord and hook. Suitable for wet locations with 3/4" pendant stem.
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• DLC Listed: This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities. Exlcluding the BAYLED in 4000K color temperature or with 0-10V Dimming capabilities or Bi-Level Operation.
• California Title 24: See BAYLED104YW/BL or BAYLED104YW/D10 for a 2013 California Title 24 compliant product. Any additional component requirements will be listed in the Title 24 section under technical specifications on the product page.
• LEDs: Multi-chip, high output, long-life LEDs
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• Color Consistency: 3-step MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color.
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for Specifications for the Chromaticity of Solid State Lighting Products, ANSI C78.377-2011.
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 55°C (131°F) ambient temperatures
• Thermal Management: Superior heat sinking with external air-flow fins
• Housing: Precision die-cast aluminum housing and door frame with 3-foot 600V power cord
• Mounting: Heavy-duty 3/4" NPS hook and 3-foot safety chain; is also 3/4" pendant mount-capable (pendant by others)
• Recommended Mounting Height: 30 Feet
• Lens: Tempered Glass
• Reflector: Specular vacuum metallized polycarbonate
• Gaskets: High-temperature silicone
• Finish: Our environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are highly durable with long-lasting color, and contain no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free, and RoHS compliant. Polyester powder coat finish formulated without the use of VOC or toxic heavy metals.
BAYLED104NW, BAYLED104NW/BL, BAYLED104NW/D10, BAYLED104W, BAYLED104YW/D10
BAYLED104W/BL, BAYLED104W/D10, BAYLED104YW, BAYLED104YW/BL
|HID Equivalent||320 Watt HID|
|Mounting Height||29 - 35 Feet|
|Type of Area||Gym & Sports, Hangers & Storage, Industrial & Warehouse|
|Certifications||DLC Approved, Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, ROHS, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 Hours|
|Dimensions||18.00" x 9.375"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Weight Each||21.00 lbs|