RAB Lighting ALEDC104N 104 Watts LED Area Light Fixture Cutoff Pole Mount 4000K (Product Configurator)
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Replacement Equiv:320 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
|HID Equivalent||320 Watt HID|
|Mounting Height||23 - 28 Feet|
|Type of Area||Industrial & Warehouse, Large Retail & Open Areas, Pole / Street / Parking Lot|
|Certifications||ANSI, DLC Approved, IP65 / IP66 / IP67, Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, Made in America, ROHS, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 Hours|
|Dimensions||17.00" x 13.00" 12.125"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
|Weight Each||26.00 lbs|
RAB Lighting's 104 watt LED Area Light fixture is an energy efficient replacement for 320 watt HID fixtures. It provides exceptional efficiency while illuminating large areas with cutoff mounting to square steel poles at 20-30 feet with up to 4 fixtures per pole. These fixtures deliver 9,842 lumens of high quality LED light with a 4000K color temperature, 100,000 hour life, and 5 year warranty. Your choice of finishing type and additional options are available upon checkout. Bilevel operation allows the fixture to operate at 50% and 100% output modes.
Note: All ALEDC104 fixtures with Bi-Level Operation and ALEDC104 fixtures operating with 480V are NOT DLC Listed.
• UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations as Uplight and Downlight.
• DLC Listed: This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities. Excluding ALED104 wth Bi-level operation and ALED104 fixtures with 480V.
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• LEDs: Multip-chip, high-output, long-life LEDs
• Color Consistency: 3-step MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color.
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for Specifications for the Chromaticity of Solid State Lighting Products, ANSI C78.377- 2011.
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C (104°F) ambient temperatures.
• Effective Projected Area: EPA = 2
• Cold Weather Starting: The minimum starting temperature is -40°F/-40°C.
• Thermal Management: Superior thermal management with external Air-Flow fins.
• Housing: Precision die-cast aluminum housing, lens frame and die-cast aluminum arm with wiring access plate.
• Cutoff Mount: Cutoff 7.5 degree mount. Die-cast aluminum wall brack with (5) 1/2" conduit opernings with plugs. Two piece with tether for ease of installation and wiring.
• Reflector: Specular, vacuum-metalized polycarbonate
• Gaskets: High-temperature silicone gaskets
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free, and RoHS Compliant.
• Drivers: Constant Current, Class 1, 100-277V, 50/60 Hz, 4kV Surge Protection, 700mA, 100-277V = 0.95A, Power Factor 99.6%.
• THD: 4.3% at 120V, 8.7% at 277V
• Constant Current, Class 1, 347V-480V, 50/60 Hz, 4KV Surge Protection, 700mA, 347V-480V =0.3- 0.4A, THD<20%, Power Factor 95%.
• Starting/Operating Amps: 480V = 0.26A
• Inpute Watts: 115W
• Ballast Volts: 480V
California Title 24:
See ALEDC104/BL, ALEDC104/PCT or ALEDC104/480/PCT4 for a 2013 California Title 24 compliant product. Any additional component requirements will be listed in the Title 24 section under technical specifications on the product page.
Warranty: RAB warrants that our LED products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the date of delivery to the end user, including coverage of light output, color stability, driver performance and fixture finish.
ALEDC104N, ALEDC104N/480, ALEDC104NW/480, ALEDC104N/BL
ALEDC104NW, ALEDC104NW/BL, ALEDC104NW/PCT, ALEDC104N/PCT