RAB Lighting ALED5T78W 78 Watt LED Post Top Area Light Type V Clear Lens 5000K
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Replacement Equiv:250 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
|HID Equivalent||250 Watt HID|
|Type of Area||Large Retail & Open Areas, Pole / Street / Parking Lot|
|Certifications||ANSI, DLC Approved, LM79 / LM80, ROHS, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 Hours|
|Dimensions||22.50" x 16.00"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
|Weight Each||21.80 lbs|
RAB Lighting's 78 watt high output pole top area light is a high performing LED option for large outdoor lighting applications such as parking lots, corporate parks, and retail settings. It provides exceptional efficiency with over 7,000 lumens of high quality LED light in a color temperature of 5000K and L70 lifespan of 100,000 hours. This fixture is DLC and UL Listed and includes a 5 year warranty.
UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations.
DLC Listed: This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities.
IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
-LEDs: 6x13W high-output, long-life LEDs.
-Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
-Color Consistency: 7-step MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color.
-Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
-Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT (Correlated Color Temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for Specifications for the Chromaticity of Solid State Lighting (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2011.
- IP Rating: Ingress Protection rating of IP66 for dust and water.
- Cold Weather Starting: Minimum starting temperature is -40°F / -40°C.
- Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C (104°F) ambient temperatures.
- Effective Projected Area: EPA = 1.2
- Thermal Management: Superior heat sinking with external air-flow fins.
- Housing: Precision die-cast aluminum, Type V distribution.
- Support Arms: Extruded aluminum.
- Lens: Clear tempered glass lens.
- Reflector: Specular vacuum-metallized polycarbonate, Type V distribution.
- Gaskets: High-temperature silicone.
- Finish: Environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
- Green Technology: Mercury and UV free, and RoHS compliant.
- Drivers: Constant Current, 720mA, Class 2 with 6kV surge protection, 100-277VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- THD: 7.9% at 120V, 11.0% at 277V
- Patents: The designs of the ALED5T78 are protected by patents pending in US, Canada, China, Taiwan and Mexico.