RAB Lighting ALED5T78 78 Watt LED Post Top Area Light Fixture Type V Distribution (Product Configurator)
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Lumen:8,335 (5000K), 8,421 (4000K), 7,992 (3000K)lm
Replacement Equiv:250 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
|HID Equivalent||250 Watt HID|
|Type of Area||Apartment Buildings, Industrial & Warehouse, Large Retail & Open Areas, Pole / Street / Parking Lot|
|Certifications||DLC Approved, Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, Made in America, ROHS, UL Listed|
|Dimensions||22.50" x 16.00"|
|Lumen Output:||8,335 (5000K), 8,421 (4000K), 7,992 (3000K)|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
|Technology||LED - New Fixture|
|Weight Each||21.80 lbs|
RAB Lighting's ALED5T78 post top area light fixture is an energy efficient replacement for 250 watt HID fixtures. This fixture is perfect for illuminating large outdoor areas such as parking lots, corporate parks, and retail settings with its type V distribution and a wide 360 degree beam angle. It runs on 78 watts and provides 5,629-8,335 lumens of high quality LED light with your choice of color temperature.
• UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations.
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaries have been tested by an independent laboratory and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• DLC Listed: This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities.
• 6x13W high-output, long life LEDs.
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT (Correlated Color Temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for Specifications for the Chromaticity of Solid State Lighting (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2011.
• IES Classification: Type V distribution
• Effective Projected Area: EPA = 1.2
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C (104°F) ambient temperatures.
• Cold Weather Starting: The minimum starting temperature is -40°F/-40°C.
• Thermal Management: Superior thermal management with external Air-Flow fins.
• Housing: Precision die-cast aluminum, Type V Distribution.
• Support Arms: Extruded Aluminum
• Reflector: Specular vacuum-metallized polycarbonate, Type V
• Gaskets: High-temperature silicone.
• Finish: Our environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, and contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free, and RoHS compliant. Polyester powder coat finish formulated without the use of VOC or toxic heavy metals.
Drivers (3): Constant Current, 720mA, Class 2 with 6kV Surge Protection, 120-277VAC, 50/60Hz.
THD: 7.9% at 120V, 11.0% at 277V
ALED5T78, ALED5T78/BL, ALED5T78/D10, ALED5T78N, ALED5T78N/BL, ALED5T78N/D10, ALED5T78N/D10
ALED5T78W, ALED5T78W/D10, ALED5T78Y, ALED5T78Y/D10, ALED5T78YW, ALED5T78YW/D10