RAB Lighting ALED2T150SF 150 Watts LED Area Light Fixture Slipfitter Mount Type II Distribution (Product Configurator)
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Lumen:14,038 (5000K), 11,847 (4000K), 11,576 (3000K)lm
Replacement Equiv:400 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
|HID Equivalent||400 Watt HID|
|Type of Area||Apartment Buildings, Gas Station & Convenience Store, Hangers & Storage, Industrial & Warehouse, Large Retail & Open Areas, Parking Garage, Pole / Street / Parking Lot|
|Certifications||Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, Made in America|
|CRI||65 (5000K), 82 (4000K), 81 (3000K)|
|Dimensions||20.8" X 15" X 9.5"|
|Lumen Output:||14,038 (5000K), 11,847 (4000K), 11,576 (3000K)|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
|Technology||LED - New Fixture|
The RAB Lighting ALED2T150SF series is a great replacement for up to 400W metal halide units. Your choice of housing colors: gray, bronze and white with various options for use with or without photocells. Specification grade area lights available in IES Type II distributions to meet your requirements. This lighting type is meant for lighting larger areas ideal for parking lots, wide walkways, on-ramps, entrance roadways, bike paths and many long and narrow lighting applications. See images for ordering matrix of possible product options.
• UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations.
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaries have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have been received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• California Title 24: ALED150 complies with California Title 24 building and electrical codes.
• See ALED2T150/D10, ALED2T150/BL, ALED2T150/PCS, ALED2T150/PCS2, or ALED2T150/PCT for a 2013 California Title 24 compliant product. Any additional component requirements will be listed in the Title 24 section under technical specifications on the product page.
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• LEDs: Multi-chip, high-output, long-life LEDs
• Color Consistency: 7-step MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color.
• Color Temp: 5000K (Cool), Color Accuracy: 65 CRI, Lumens: 14,038, Efficacy: 91 LPWColor Temp: 4000K (Neutral), Color Accuracy: 82 CRI, Lumens: 11,847, Efficacy: 77 LPW
• Color Temp: 3000K (Warm), Color Accuracy: 81 CRI, Lumens: 11,576, Efficacy: 75 LPW
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT (Correlated Color Temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for Specifications for the Chromaticity of Solid State Lighting (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2011.
• IES Classification: The Type II distribution is ideal for wide walkways, on ramps and entrance roadways, bike paths and other long and narrow lighting applications.
• Effective Projected Area: EPA = 0.75
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C (104°F) ambient temperatures.
• Cold Weather Starting: The minimum starting temperature is -40°F/-40°C.
• Thermal Management: Superior thermal management with external Air-Flow fins.
• Housing: Die-cast aluminum housing, lens frame and mounting arm. Mounting: Heavy-duty mounting arm with "O" ring seal & stainless steel screws
• Reflector: Specular vacuum-metallized polycarbonate
• Gaskets: High-temperature silicone gaskets
• Finish: Our environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, and contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free, and RoHS compliant. Polyester powder coat finish formulated without the use of VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• For use on LEED Buildings: IDA Dark Sky Approval means that this fixture can be used to achieve LEED Credits for Light Pollution Reduction
• ALED2T150SF with Dimmable Driver: Driver includes dimming control for 0-10V dimming systems. Requires separate 0-10V DC dimming circuit. Dims as low as 10%.
ALED2T150, ALED2T150/BL, ALED2T150/D10, ALED2T150/PC, ALED2T150/PC2, ALED2T150/PCS, ALED2T150/PCS2, ALED2T150/PCT, ALED2T150N, ALED2T150N/BL, ALED2T150N/D10, ALED2T150N/PC, ALED2T150N/PC2, ALED2T150N/PCS, ALED2T150N/PCS2, ALED2T150N/PCT, ALED2T150NRG, ALED2T150NRG/BL, ALED2T150NRG/D10, ALED2T150NRG/PC, ALED2T150NRG/PC2, ALED2T150NRG/PCS, ALED2T150NRG/PCS2, ALED2T150NRG/PCT, ALED2T150NW, ALED2T150NW/BL, ALED2T150NW/D10, ALED2T150NW/PC, ALED2T150NW/PC2, ALED2T150NW/PCS, ALED2T150NW/PCS2, ALED2T150NW/PCT, ALED2T150RG, ALED2T150RG/BL, ALED2T150RG/D10, ALED2T150RG/PC, ALED2T150RG/PC2, ALED2T150RG/PCS, ALED2T150RG/PCS2, ALED2T150RG/PCT, ALED2T150W, ALED2T150W/BL, ALED2T150W/D10, ALED2T150W/PC, ALED2T150W/PC2, ALED2T150W/PCS, ALED2T150W/PCS2, ALED2T150W/PCT, ALED2T150Y, ALED2T150Y/BL, ALED2T150Y/D10, ALED2T150Y/PC, ALED2T150Y/PC2, ALED2T150Y/PCS, ALED2T150Y/PCS2, ALED2T150Y/PCT, ALED2T150YRG, ALED2T150YRG/BL, ALED2T150YRG/D10, ALED2T150YRG/PC, ALED2T150YRG/PC2, ALED2T150YRG/PCS, ALED2T150YRG/PCS2, ALED2T150YRG/PCT, ALED2T150YW, ALED2T150YW/BL, ALED2T150YW/D10, ALED2T150YW/PC, ALED2T150YW/PC2, ALED2T150YW/PCS, ALED2T150YW/PCS2, ALED2T150YW/PCT