RAB Lighting ALED2T150 150 Watts LED Area Light Fixture 8" Pole Mounting Arm Type II Distribution (Product Configurator)
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Lumen:14,038 (5000K), 11,847 (4000K), 11,576 (3000K)lm
Replacement Equiv:400 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
|HID Equivalent||400 Watt HID|
|Type of Area||Apartment Buildings, Gas Station & Convenience Store, Hangers & Storage, Industrial & Warehouse, Large Retail & Open Areas, Parking Garage, Pole / Street / Parking Lot|
|Certifications||Dark Sky Compliant, DLC Approved, Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, Made in America|
|CRI||65 (5000K), 82 (4000K), 81 (3000K)|
|Dimensions||23.4" X 4.5" X 15"|
|Lumen Output:||14,038 (5000K), 11,847 (4000K), 11,576 (3000K)|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
|Technology||LED - New Fixture|
The RAB Lighting ALED2T150 series is a great replacement for up to 400W metal halide units. Your choice of housing colors: bronze and white with various options for use with or without photocells. Specification grade area lights available in IES Type II distributions to meet your requirements. This lighting type is meant for lighting larger areas ideal for parking lots, wide walkways, on-ramps, entrance roadways, bike paths and many long and narrow lighting applications. See images for ordering matrix of possible product options.
NOTE: The ALED2T150/D10 Area Light Fixtures with the additional option of 0-10V Dimming Capabilities are NOT DLC Qualified.
• UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations.
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaries have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have been received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• DLC Listed: This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities.
• Dark Sky Approved: The International Dark Sky Association has approved this product as a full cutoff, fully shielded luminaire. Excluding fixtures with the additional option for 0-10V dimming capabilities.
• California Title 24: ALED2T150/PCS with the swivel photocell option complies with 2013 California Title 24 building and electrical codes as a commercial outdoor pole-mounted fixture > 75 Watts at mounting heights greater than 24 feet.
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• LEDs: Multi-chip, high-output, long-life LEDs• Color Temp: 5000K (Cool), Color Accuracy: 65 CRI, Lumens: 14,038, Efficacy: 91 LPWColor Temp: 4000K (Neutral), Color Accuracy: 82 CRI, Lumens: 11,847, Efficacy: 77 LPW
• Color Temp: 3000K (Warm), Color Accuracy: 81 CRI, Lumens: 11,576, Efficacy: 75 LPW
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT (Correlated Color Temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for Specifications for the Chromaticity of Solid State Lighting (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2011.
• IES Classification: The Type II distribution is ideal for wide walkways, on ramps and entrance roadways, bike paths and other long and narrow lighting applications.
• Effective Projected Area: EPA = 0.75
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C (104°F) ambient temperatures.
• Thermal Management: Superior thermal management with external Air-Flow fins.
• Housing: Die-cast aluminum housing, lens frame and mounting arm. Mounting: Heavy-duty mounting arm with "O" ring seal & stainless steel screws
• Reflector: Specular vacuum-metallized polycarbonate
• Finish: Our environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, and contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• For use on LEED Buildings: IDA Dark Sky Approval means that this fixture can be used to achieve LEED Credits for Light Pollution Reduction
ALED2T150, ALED2T150/BL, ALED2T150/D10, ALED2T150/PC, ALED2T150/PC2, ALED2T150/PCS, ALED2T150/PCS2, ALED2T150/PCT, ALED2T150N, ALED2T150N/BL, ALED2T150N/D10, ALED2T150N/PC, ALED2T150N/PC2, ALED2T150N/PCS, ALED2T150N/PCS2, ALED2T150N/PCT, ALED2T150NRG, ALED2T150NRG/BL, ALED2T150NRG/D10, ALED2T150NRG/PC, ALED2T150NRG/PC2, ALED2T150NRG/PCS, ALED2T150NRG/PCS2, ALED2T150NRG/PCT, ALED2T150NW, ALED2T150NW/BL, ALED2T150NW/D10, ALED2T150NW/PC, ALED2T150NW/PC2, ALED2T150NW/PCS, ALED2T150NW/PCS2, ALED2T150NW/PCT, ALED2T150RG, ALED2T150RG/BL, ALED2T150RG/D10, ALED2T150RG/PC, ALED2T150RG/PC2, ALED2T150RG/PCS, ALED2T150RG/PCS2, ALED2T150RG/PCT, ALED2T150W, ALED2T150W/BL, ALED2T150W/D10, ALED2T150W/PC, ALED2T150W/PC2, ALED2T150W/PCS, ALED2T150W/PCS2, ALED2T150W/PCT, ALED2T150Y, ALED2T150Y/BL, ALED2T150Y/D10, ALED2T150Y/PC, ALED2T150Y/PC2, ALED2T150Y/PCS, ALED2T150Y/PCS2, ALED2T150Y/PCT, ALED2T150YRG, ALED2T150YRG/BL, ALED2T150YRG/D10, ALED2T150YRG/PC, ALED2T150YRG/PC2, ALED2T150YRG/PCS, ALED2T150YRG/PCS2, ALED2T150YRG/PCT, ALED2T150YW, ALED2T150YW/BL, ALED2T150YW/D10, ALED2T150YW/PC, ALED2T150YW/PC2, ALED2T150YW/PCS, ALED2T150YW/PCS2, ALED2T150YW/PCT