RAB Lighting ALED2T125SF 125 Watts LED Area Light Fixture Slipfitter Mount Type II Distribution (Product Configurator)
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Lumen:12,571 (5000K), 10,495 (4000K), 10,505 (3000K)lm
Replacement Equiv:320 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
|HID Equivalent||320 Watt HID|
|Type of Area||Apartment Buildings, Gas Station & Convenience Store, Hangers & Storage, Industrial & Warehouse, Large Retail & Open Areas, Parking Garage, Pole / Street / Parking Lot|
|Certifications||Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, Made in America, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed|
|CRI||65 (5000K), 82 (4000K), 82 (3000K)|
|Dimensions||20.80" X 15" X 9.50"|
|Lumen Output:||12,571 (5000K), 10,495 (4000K), 10,505 (3000K)|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
|Technology||LED - New Fixture|
The RAB Lighting ALED2T125SF series is a great replacement for up to 320W metal halide units. Your choice of housing colors: bronze and white with various options for use with or without photocells. Specification grade area lights available in IES Type II distributions to meet your requirements. This lighting type is meant for lighting larger areas ideal for parking lot, wide walkways, on-ramps, entrance roadways, bike paths and many long and narrow lighting applications. See images for ordering matrix of possible product options.
Models ending in /D10 includes dimming control for 0-10V dimming systems. Requires separate 0-10V DC dimming circuit. Dims as low as 10%. Where included with 120V photocell, photocell is only compatible with 120V. With the 277V photocell it is compatible with 208V-277V applications.
See ALED2T125SF/D10, ALED2T125SF/BL, ALED2T125SF/PCS, ALED2T125SF/PCS2, or ALED2T125SF/PCT for a 2013 California Title 24 compliant product.
• UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations.
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaries have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have been received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• California Title 24: See ALED2T125SF/D10, ALED2T125SF/BL, ALED2T125SF/PCS, ALED2T125SF/PCS2, or ALED2T125SF/PCT for a 2013 California Title 24 compliant product.
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• LEDs: Multi-chip, high-output, long-life LEDs
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT (Correlated Color Temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for Specifications for the Chromaticity of Solid State Lighting (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2011.
• IES Classification: The Type II distribution is ideal for wide walkways, on ramps and entrance roadways, bike paths and other long and narrow lighting applications. This type is meant for lighting larger areas and usually is located near the roadside. This type of lighting is commonly found on smaller side streets or jogging paths.
• Effective Projected Area: EPA = 2.2
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C (104°F) ambient temperatures.
• Cold Weather Starting: The minimum starting temperature is -40°F/-40°C.
• Thermal Management: Superior thermal management with external Air-Flow fins.
• Housing: Die-cast aluminum housing, lens frame and mounting arm.
• Mounting: Heavy-duty mounting arm with "O" ring seal & stainless steel screws
• Reflector: Specular vacuum-metallized polycarbonate
• Gaskets: High-temperature silicone gaskets
• Finish: Our environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, and contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free, and RoHS compliant. Polyester powder coat finish formulated without the use of VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• For use on LEED Buildings: IDA Dark Sky Approval means that this fixture can be used to achieve LEED Credits for Light Pollution Reduction.
ALED2T125SF, ALED2T125SF/480, ALED2T125SF/480/PCS4, ALED2T125SF/BL, ALED2T125SF/D10, ALED2T125SF/PCS, ALED2T125SF/PCS2, ALED2T125SFN, ALED2T125SFN/480, ALED2T125SFN/480/PCS4, ALED2T125SFN/BL, ALED2T125SFN/D10, ALED2T125SFN/PCS, ALED2T125SFN/PCS2, ALED2T125SFNRG, ALED2T125SFNRG/480, ALED2T125SFNRG/480/PCS4, ALED2T125SFNRG/BL, ALED2T125SFNRG/D10, ALED2T125SFNRG/PCS, ALED2T125SFNRG/PCS2, ALED2T125SFNW, ALED2T125SFNW/480, ALED2T125SFNW/480/PCS4, ALED2T125SFNW/BL, ALED2T125SFNW/D10, ALED2T125SFNW/PCS, ALED2T125SFNW/PCS2, ALED2T125SFRG, ALED2T125SFRG/480, ALED2T125SFRG/480/PCS4, ALED2T125SFRG/BL, ALED2T125SFRG/D10, ALED2T125SFRG/PCS, ALED2T125SFRG/PCS2, ALED2T125SFW, ALED2T125SFW/480, ALED2T125SFW/480/PCS4, ALED2T125SFW/BL, ALED2T125SFW/D10, ALED2T125SFW/PCS, ALED2T125SFW/PCS2, ALED2T125SFY, ALED2T125SFY/480, ALED2T125SFY/480/PCS4, ALED2T125SFY/BL, ALED2T125SFY/D10, ALED2T125SFY/PCS, ALED2T125SFY/PCS2, ALED2T125SFYRG, ALED2T125SFYRG/480, ALED2T125SFYRG/480/PCS4, ALED2T125SFYRG/BL, ALED2T125SFYRG/D10, ALED2T125SFYRG/PCS, ALED2T125SFYRG/PCS2, ALED2T125SFYW, ALED2T125SFYW/480, ALED2T125SFYW/480/PCS4, ALED2T125SFYW/BL, ALED2T125SFYW/D10, ALED2T125SFYW/PCS, ALED2T125SFYW/PCS2