RAB Lighting ALED10 10 Watt LED Area Light Fixture Square Pole Mount (Product Configurator)
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Replacement Equiv:50 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
|HID Equivalent||50 Watt HID|
|Mounting Height||14 - 18 Feet|
|Type of Area||Industrial & Warehouse, Large Retail & Open Areas, Pole / Street / Parking Lot|
|Certifications||ANSI, Dark Sky Compliant, IP65 / IP66 / IP67, Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, Made in America, ROHS, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 Hours|
|CRI||92 (5000K) 64 (3000K)|
|Dimensions||11.125" x 5.00"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
|Weight Each||3.20 lbs|
RAB Lighting's 10 watt LED Area Light fixture is an energy efficient replacement for 35-50 watt HID fixtures. It features a standard mount to square steel poles at 10-15 feet with up to 4 fixtures per pole. These fixtures deliver between 509-547 lumens of high quality LED light, a 100,000 hour life, and 5 year warranty. Your choice of finishing type, color temperature and additional photocell options are available upon checkout.
• UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations.
• Dark Sky Approved: The International Dark Sky Association has approved this product as a full cutoff, fully shielded luminaire.
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• LEDs: Multi-chip, high-output, long-life LEDs
• Color Consistency: 7-step (5000K) and 3-step (3000K & 4000K) MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color.
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for Specifications for the Chromaticity of Solid State Lighting Products, ANSI C78.377- 2011.
• IES Classification: The Type III distribution is ideal for roadway, general parking, and other area lighting applications where a larger pool of lighting is required. It is intended to be located near the side of the area, allowing the light to project outward and fill the area.
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C (104°F) ambient temperatures.
• Cold Weather Starting: The minimum starting temperature is -40°F/-40°C.
• Thermal Management: Superior thermal management with external Air-Flow fins.
• Reflector: Semi-specular, vacuum-metalized polycarbonate.
• Housing: Precision Die-cast aluminum housing, lens frame and mounting arm.
• Mounting: Heavy-duty mounting arm with "O" ring seal & stainless steel screws. Mount to 4" square steel poles at 10-15'. 1 to 4 fixtures can be mounted to each pole.
• Gaskets: High-temperature silicone.
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free, and RoHS compliant. Polyester powder coat finish formulated without the use of VOC or toxic heavy metals.
California Title 24:
ALED10PC for a 2013 California Title 24 compliant product. Any additional component requirements will be listed in the Title 24 section under technical specifications on the product page.
Warranty: RAB warrants that our LED products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the date of delivery to the end user, including coverage of light output, color stability, driver performance and fixture finish.
ALED10, ALED10/PC, ALED10/PC2, ALED10N, ALED10N/PC, ALED10N/PC2, ALED10W, ALED10Y, ALED10Y/PC, ALED10Y/PC2