RAB Lighting 12 Watts LED Bullet Floodlight Fixture 120V with Hood and Lens (Product Configurator)
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Lumen:(3000K) 800 lumens, (4000K) 832 lumens, (5000K), 957 lumenslm
|Type of Area||Gas Station & Convenience Store, Gym & Sports, Home & Architectural, Landscape & Flood, Stairwell, Wall Mount & Building Exteriors|
|Certifications||Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, Made in America, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed|
|Number of Lamps||1 Lamp|
|CRI||83 CRI (3000K), 832 CRI (4000K), 84 CRI (5000K)|
|Dimensions||6” X 2 3/8” X 2 3/8”|
|Lumen Output:||(3000K) 800 lumens, (4000K) 832 lumens, (5000K), 957 lumens|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Technology||LED - New Fixture|
RAB Lighting’s BULLET line of floodlights offer you many choices. Available in 3000K, 4000K and 5000K color temperatures and with choices of housing colors: black, white, bronze, green/verde. These units make great efficient, economical replacements to 75W BR30/halogen/wide flood. These mount on the RAB Mighty Post or a junction box in an up or downright up or downlight orientation. The microprismatic diffusion lens assures smooth and even light distribution. 100,000-hour LED Lifespan makes this an economical and low maintenance part of your design.
BULLET12 complies with 2013 California Title 24 building and electrical codes as a residential outdoor lighting fixture with no additional hardware required and as a commercial outdoor non-pole-mounted fixture = 30 Watts when used with a photosensor control. Select catalog number PCS900 to order a photosensor.
• UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaries have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• California Title 24: See compliance statement above for use with PCS900 photosensor.
• Mulii-chip, high-output, long-life LEDs
• Lifespan: 100,000•Hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculation
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT (Correlated Color Temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for Specifications for the Chromaticity of Solid State Lighting (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2011.
• 3000K (Warm), 83 CRI, Lumens: 800, Efficacy: 61 LPW, Efficiency: 91
• 4000K (Neutral), 84 CRI, Lumens: 832, Efficacy: 64 LPW, Efficiency: 92
• 5000K (Neutral), 84 CRI, Lumens: 957, Efficacy: 74 LPW, Efficiency: 92
• Driver: Innovative integrated driver technology with 120V TRIAC and ELV dimming
• Type: Constant Current
• Driver: 120V: 0.10A, Input Watts: 13W
• Thermal Management: Superior heat sinking with external Air-Flow fins
• Housing: Die-cast aluminum housing, lens frame and mounting plate
• Reflector: Semi-specular, vacuum-metalized polycarbonate
• Lens: Microprismatic diffusion lens for smooth and even light distribution
• Mounting: Heavy-duty mounting arm with "O" ring seal and stainless steel screws
• Gaskets: High-temperature silicone gaskets
• Finish: Our environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, and contain no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free, and RoHS compliant. Polyester powder coat finish formulated without the use of VOC or toxic heavy metals.
BULLET12A, BULLET12B, BULLET12NA, BULLET12NB, BULLET12NVG, BULLET12NW, BULLET12VG, BULLET12W, BULLET12YA, BULLET12YB, BULLET12YVG, BULLET12YW