Mule Lighting WLEM-6-18-2 18 Watt Wet Location Frog Eyes Emergency Light
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
|Type of Area||Hangers & Storage, Industrial & Warehouse|
|Certifications||CSA, ETL Listed, UL Listed|
|Dimensions||8.5" x 12.5" x 6"|
|Weight Each||6.00 lbs|
Wet location emergency light. The WLEM featuring an enclosure which is ideal for wet locations, resistant to corrosive atmospheres, non-hazardous dust environments and to water spray, splashing water, or where hose downs frequently occur.
Benefits & Features
- ABS, corrosion resistant UV Stabilized enclosure.
- Dual 120 or 277 VAC input, field selectable.
- Automatic brownout feature.
- Solid-state charging circuit.
- Solid-state line-latched low voltage disconnect provides 100% load disconnect protection to guard against batterydeep discharge.
- Short circuit and overload protection on DC output circuit.
- Sealed momentary test switch.
- Sealed AC ready light.
- Sealed and gasketed housing with hinged cover
- Integral breather vent
- Extended mounting brackets for simple wall mounting
- Sealed and gasketed weatherproof lighting heads withtempered glass lenses
- Listed for wet location applications (0°C-40°C)
- Supplied with 6V, 7.2W Tungsten Lamps
- Provides a minimum emergency duration of 90 minutes
- Certified by ETL or CSA to UL 924 standards.