LSI Industries RTPB Round Tapered Steel Pole with Square Base Cover
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
|Type of Area||Pole / Street / Parking Lot|
|Certifications||Made in America, UL Listed|
|Dimensions||See Spec Sheet|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Part Number||RTPB(X) S11G 25 XX 25SRTBC CLR | RTPB(X) S11G 30 XX 30SRTBC CLR | RTPB(X) S11G 35 XX 35SRTBC CLR | RTPB(X) S11G 39 XX 39SRTBC CLR|
|Weight Each||183 - 346 lbs|
|Anchor Bolt||1.00 x 36 x 4|
|Pole Weight||183 - 346 lbs|
LSI Lighting's poles and brackets will complete your lighting assembly and are made with the same quality standards as their fixtures.
• Pole shaft is electro-welded ASTM-A595 Grade A steel tubing with a minimum yield strength of 55,000 psi.
• On Tenon Mount steel poles, tenon is 2-3/8” O.D. high-strength pipe. Tenon
is 4-3/4” in length.
• Standard hand-hole location is 12” above pole base.
• Hand-hole size is 4” x 6” and reinforced.
• Pole base is ASTM-A36 hot-rolled steel plate with a minimum yield strength of 36,000 psi.
• Two-piece square base cover is optional.
• Steel Round Tapered poles of 11 gauge material are furnished with anchor bolts featuring zinc-plated double nuts and washers. Galvanized anchor bolts are optional.
• Poles of 7 gauge material are furnished with galvanized anchor bolts as a standard. Anchor bolts conform to ASTM F 1554-07a Grade 55 with a minimum yield strength of 55,000 psi.
• Ground lug is standard.
• Weatherproof duplex receptacle is optional. Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter
• Self-testing ground fault circuit interrupter is optional.
• Every pole is provided with the DuraGrip® Protection System and a 5-year limited warranty:
• Each shaft is purchased to a stricter straightness tolerance than specified on industry material standards. Shafts with dents, dings, roll marks, or patterns on the exterior surface are rejected. Shafts are stored indoors to prevent corrosion.
• After connecting holes are cut and hand holes and baseplates welded to the shafts, each pole undergoes a thorough shot-peening process, resulting in a near-white surface. This procedure removes all dirt and
scale and strengthens the surface of the steel by inducing a compressive residual stress that helps prevent cracking and extend the life of the pole.
• After shot peening, a neutral wash is applied followed by the application of a zirconium treatment that improves powder-coat adhesion and protects from corrosion.
• Next, each pole is coated through electrostatic application of a polyester powder paint in standard LSI bronze or the color approved by the customer. Paint thickness is measured in multiple locations along the
pole to ensure specification adherence.
• Finally, the pole is oven baked to form a homogenous, non-porous surface and wrapped for shipment in a woven fabric sleeve to protect the finish during transit.
• When the top-of-the line DuraGrip® Plus Protection System is selected, in addition to the DuraGrip® Protection System, a non-porous, automotivegrade corrosion coating is applied to the lower portion of the pole interior, sealing and further protecting it from corrosion. This option extends the limited warranty to 7 years.