LSI Industries RD 150 10 11 Watt 14" Abolite LED Standard Dome Light Fixture
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Lumen:See Spec Sheetlm
|Type of Area||Apartment Buildings, Large Retail & Open Areas, Office & Small Retail|
|Certifications||ETL Listed, FCC Compliant, Made in America, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||60,000-100,000 hours|
|CRI||70 (5000K) 80 (4000K and 3500K)|
|Dimensions||14.00" x 4.50" x 9.50"|
|Lumen Output:||See Spec Sheet|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Part Number||RD 150 10|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
|Technology||LED - New Fixture|
|Weight Each||3.0 lbs|
The LSI Abolite Standard Dome RD 150 10 LED fixture combines classic styling with high-tech energy efficiency, making it the ideal choice for use in a variety of retail interiors and restaurants. The heavy-duty construction and retro design looks good and will last for years of service. The Standard Dome is available with a choice of mounting configurations, light sources and with a variety of accessories. Built for long-life and performance, it is certified Made in the USA, UL listed, and available in several colors to complement your interior design scheme.
High brightness LEDs
• Wet location listed and can also be used outdoors
• Can be used with incandescent, CFL, HID, and LED
• Heavy-duty, spun galvanized steel construction
• Cast aluminum hub tapped for 3/4 inch NPT conduit
• Available factory pre-wired with 96 inch leads, or white or black cord set and canopies
• Incandescent and HID sockets are medium base porcelain
• CFL sockets feature push-pull thermoplastic design for ease of lamping
• CFL and HID require a wall, ceiling, or remote ballast
• Virtually maintenance free
APPLICATIONS -Signage Lighting and Accent Lighting. Interior or Exterior.
• “Green” Energy-Saving - Reduces greenhouse gas emissions, slashes operating costs, extends life and eliminates costly lamp disposal involving mercury waste.
• Long Lasting Sparkle -LED light beam contains no heat, and no UV, which means degradation in color or quality of the product under display is minimized.
• Dramatically Lower Maintenance Costs -60,000-hour LED source extends life 3 to 5 times as compared to conventional HID sources, 30 times incandescent.
• Integrated Power Supply -Built into fixture allowing RLM to be connected directly to line voltage.
EXPECTED LIFE -Minimum 60,000 hours to 100,000 hours depending upon the ambient temperature of the installation location.
LEDS -Select high-brightness LEDs in Cool White (5000K nominal), Neutral White (4000K nominal), and Warm White (3500K nominal) color temperature. 70 CRI (nominal) CW. 80 CRI (nominal) NW and WW.
OPTIONAL DIRECTIONAL OPTICS -Allows field adjustment of the light beam for directional illumination of signage.
REFLECTOR - Heavy duty spun galvanized steel construction with polyester powder coat finish.
LIGHT OUTPUT -With an input power of 11 watts: - Cool White - 1055 lumen, Neutral White - 870 lumens and Warm White - 800 lumens.
MOUNTING - Fixed hub tapped for 3/4” NPT conduit. Pre-wired with 96” leads. Not designed for uplight applications.
ELECTRICAL -Integral, surge protected power supply operates on 120-240 VAC (50/60Hz) input; no external power supplies required.
DRIVER -State-of-the-art driver designed specifically for RLM fixtures provides unsurpassed system efficiency. Components are fully encased in potting material for
moisture resistance. Driver complies with IEC and FCC standards.
OPERATING TEMPERATURE --40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F).
FINISH -Available in either architectural textured, high gloss or satin finish.
WARRANTY -LSI LED fixtures carry a limited 5-year warranty.
LISTING -Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards. Suitable for wet locations.