LSI Industries BKA-ASF Adjustable Slip Fitter for Area Light Fixtures
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
|Type of Area||Pole / Street / Parking Lot|
|Dimensions||See Spec Sheet|
|Weight Each||5 lbs|
The adjustable Slip Fitter is a 3G rated rugged die cast aluminum adapter to mount LSI luminaires onto a 2 3/8” O.D. tenon. The Adjustable Slip Fitter can be rotated 180˚ allowing for tilting LSI luminaires up to 45 degrees and 90˚when using a vertical tenon.
• Designed to mount LSI luminaires onto a 2” (51mm) IP, 2.375” (60mm) O.D. tenon.
• Can be rotated 180˚ allowing for tilting LSI luminaires up to 45 degrees for higher vertical illumination and 90˚ when using a vertical tenon
• Separate wireways for both line voltage and dimming wires
• Rugged 3pc Die Cast Aluminum construction, silicone pole gasket, fixture mounting studs, stainless steel visible hardware, and self-drilling screw for extra security
• EPA: .2
• Weight: 5lbs
• 3G rated for ANSI C136.31 high vibration applications in both Vertical and Horizontal mountings
• Bracket finished with LSI’s DuraGrip® polyester powder coat finishing process. The DuraGrip finish withstands extreme weather changes without cracking or peeling. Other standard LSI finishes available. Consult factory.