LSI Industries AD 150 10 11 Watt 9" Abolite LED Angled Reflector RLM Light Fixture LDS96WL LL
Web Price Please call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
- Lumen:See Spec Sheetlm
- Wattage:11 Watt
The AD 150 is a 9" 11 Watt LSI Abolite LED Angled Reflector (AD) and is made to provide energy-efficient signage and accent lighting for interior or exterior applications. The luminaire comes with factory prewired leads (LDS96 WL) for use with stem or bracket mount and it comes with a 5 year warranty. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, this fixture houses either symmetrical or directional optics, both of which sport a brilliantly illuminating LED light source. Built for long-life and performance, the Abolite is rated to last a minimum of 60,000 + hours and is Made in the USA, ETL and FCC listed, and suitable for wet or dry locations. The optional aluminum Gooseneck and wall brackets have a nice white powder coat finish as well as other color options. The brackets can be used in wet locations and mounted to 4" recessed octagon boxes. These also come with your choice of kelvin color temperatures such as Cool White, Neutral White, or Warm White. All RLMS are shipped with factory pre-wired leads and include integral power supply.
Choose your desired color temperature, wire guards, goose neck or wall brackets and conduit (stems) above to complete your purchase. Contact us for assistance or any questions.
• High brightness LEDs
• Cool, neutral and warm white color temperatures
• Up to 1055 lumens at 11 watts
• 70 CRI (Cool White) and 80 CRI (Neutral and Warm White)
• Heavy-duty spun galvanized steel reflector with polyester powder coat finish
• Fixed mounting hub tapped for 3/4 inch NPT conduit
• Pre-wired with 96 inch leads
• Integral, surge protected power supply
• State-of-the-art driver for unsurpassed system efficiency
• Energy reduced up to 90% when compared to incandescent
• Integrated power supply allows the fixture to be connected directly into line voltage
• Minimum 60,000 hours to 100,000 hours expected life depending upon the ambient temperature of the installation location.
• Virtually maintenance free
• 5-year warranty
APPLICATIONS -Signage Lighting and Accent Lighting. Interior or Exterior.
• “Green” Energy-Saving - Reduces greenhouse gas emissions, slashes operating costs, extends life and eliminates costly lamp disposal involving mercury waste.
• Long Lasting Sparkle -LED light beam contains no heat, and no UV, which means degradation in color or quality of the product under display is minimized.
• Dramatically Lower Maintenance Costs -60,000-hour LED source extends life 3 to 5 times as compared to conventional HID sources, 30 times incandescent.
• Integrated Power Supply -Built into fixture allowing RLM to be connected directly to line voltage.
EXPECTED LIFE -Minimum 60,000 hours to 100,000 hours depending upon the ambient temperature of the installation location.
LEDS -Select high-brightness LEDs in Cool White (5000K nominal), Neutral White (4000K nominal), and Warm White (3500K nominal) color temperature. 70 CRI (nominal) CW. 80 CRI (nominal) NW and WW.
OPTIONAL DIRECTIONAL OPTICS -Allows field adjustment of the light beam for directional illumination of signage.
REFLECTOR - Heavy duty spun galvanized steel construction with polyester powder coat finish.
LIGHT OUTPUT -With an input power of 11 watts: DO - Optional Directional Optics (nominal) - Cool White - 970 lumen, Neutral White - 810 lumens and Warm White - 745 lumens. Symmetric Optics (nominal) - Cool White - 905 lumens, Neutral White - 760
lumens and Warm White - 700 lumens
MOUNTING - Fixed hub tapped for 3/4” NPT conduit. Pre-wired with 96” leads. Not designed for uplight applications.
ELECTRICAL -Integral, surge protected power supply operates on 120-240 VAC (50/60Hz) input; no external power supplies required.
DRIVER -State-of-the-art driver designed specifically for RLM fixtures provides unsurpassed system efficiency. Components are fully encased in potting material for
moisture resistance. Driver complies with IEC and FCC standards.
OPERATING TEMPERATURE --40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F).
FINISH -Available in either architectural textured, high gloss or satin finish.
WARRANTY -LSI LED fixtures carry a limited 5-year warranty.
LISTING -Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards. Suitable for wet locations.
|Type of Area||Apartment Buildings, Gas Station & Convenience Store, Office & Small Retail, Sign & Billboards, Wall Mount & Building Exteriors|
|Certifications||ETL Listed, FCC Compliant, Made in America, ROHS|
|Lamp Life:||60,000 - 100,000|
|Lumen Output:||See Spec Sheet|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Part Number||AD 150 10|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
|Technology||LED - New Fixture|
|Weight Each||2 lbs|
|Base Type||E26 Medium Base|