Lithonia Lighting WF6 Series LED 6 Inch Wafer Recessed Downlight Fixture with Switchable White Color Temperature 2700K 3000K 3500K
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Lumen:1,040 (2700K) 1,150 (3000K) 1,110 (3500K)lm
|Type of Area||Apartment Buildings, Home & Architectural, Large Retail & Open Areas, Office & Small Retail, Stairwell|
|Certifications||CSA, Energy Star|
|Lamp Life:||36,000 Hours|
|Dimensions||5.90" x 4.90" x 1.10"|
|Lumen Output:||1,040 (2700K) 1,150 (3000K) 1,110 (3500K)|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Part Number||WF6 Series Downlights|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
|Technology||LED - New Fixture|
|Weight Each||1.00 lb|
Lightonia WF6 LED
Lithonia Lighting's 6-inch, 14-watt LED Wafer Recessed Downlight offers the best of both worlds. On one end, you can enjoy a quick and simple installation process. On the other side, you’re getting a well-crafted fixture that features a high-quality light output and unsurpassed energy efficiency. A slim design allows you to complete your fixture installation with just a 2-inch clearance. Plus, you can operate the fixture in both indoor and outdoor residential, commercial, hospitality or multifamily applications. Add the fact that you’ll be saving money and energy with this light, and the deal just seems to get better and better.
This 6" Wafer-Thin LED light uses only 14 watts to deliver 1,150 lumens of lighting power, all with a CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 90. Plus, the fixture can be dimmed down to 10% to maximize energy savings and provide just the right mood for your space. This flexibility increases the possible applications for the fixture, making it a light that can work well in almost any space you can dream of.
The high performance of the Lithonia WF6 coupled with its competitive affordability makes this downlight an excellent option for both new construction projects and retrofit installations. Whether you are doing a full renovation, lighting system installation, or just replacing a few lights in your building or house, the Lithonia 6-inch LED downlight is a great choice for its efficiency and minimalist design.
Intended Use for this 14W Ultra-Thin, Dimmable Wafer 6 Recessed Downlight
The Lithonia Lighting 14W Ultra-Thin 6-inch Dimmable Recessed Ceiling Light comes with a remote driver and features a minimal, unobtrusive design. Its energy efficiency and light quality rates with the best in the industry, meaning you won’t have to sacrifice effective, strong lighting to save money on your energy bill. Also, the Lithonia WF6 eliminates the pot light housing that would normally be used with similar lighting fixtures. All in all, the light’s simple, practical design translates into an aesthetic quality and competitive affordability that’s hard to beat.
This innovate, wafer-slim, Type IC design of the Lithonia IB6 allows for easy installation for new construction projects or remodels from below the ceiling, avoiding the requirement of pot light housing that would usually be necessary for insulation. This means anyone can install the fixture with little fuss and start enjoying its efficient and powerful LED light as soon as possible.
In addition to its simple and easy-to-install design, The WR6’s LED module maintains at least 70% light output for 36,000 hours, an impressive lifespan for such a compact light. These LED wafer downlights are intended for closets, attics, hallways, bathrooms, kitchens, basements, soffits, entry ways, porches, garages, stairwells, corridors, nursing/retirement homes, condos, elevators, apartments, and any other small areas. The flexibility of this light makes it hard deal to pass up.
- The Lithonia WF6 fixture is ideal for shallow ceiling plenum since a pot light housing is NOT required.
- IC rated driver and fixture, approved for direct contact with insulation.
- Aluminum die cast outer frame.
- Durable, powder coat paint to prevent rust.
- Round fixture with integral edge-lit LEDs.
- Steel spring clip for easy installation.
- Plenum-rated cable connector to connect from module to remote driver box.
- Isolated driver integrated inside steel remote box with four 7/8" knockouts with slots for pryout. Not suitable for pulling wires.
- Wafer-Thin downlight edge-lit LED technology uses light guided plate to distribute light.
- Polycarbonate lens provides even illumination throughout the space. Utilized 3000K and 4000K color temperature LEDs.
- Connect directly to 120V power supply via provided UL recognized driver.
- Driver and Fixture Wet location approved and IC rated.
- High efficient driver with power factor > 0.9.
- Ambient operating temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to +104°F (+40°C).
- Dimming down to 10% (See page 2 for recommended dimmers).
- Standard input wattage is 9.6W, 70 lumens per watt. Actual wattage may differ by +/- 5% when operating at 120V +/- 10%.
- CSA-certified to Canadian safety standards.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified.
- Suitable for a wet location.
- Air Tight certified in accordance with ASTM E283-2004.
- 5-year limited warranty from the manufacturer. Complete warranty terms located at: www.acuitybrands.com/CustomerResources/Terms_and_conditions.aspx
- Note: Actual performance may differ because of end-user environment and application.
- All values are design or typical values, measured under laboratory conditions at 25°C.
- Specifications subject to change without notice.