Lithonia Lighting LHQM-LED-R-M6 Two-Lamp Quantum LED White Exit Sign Emergency Frog Eyes Combo Unit
PART# LHQM LED R
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
|Type of Area||Large Retail & Open Areas, Office & Small Retail, Stairwell|
|Certifications||NEC, NFPA, OSHA, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 Hours|
|Number of Lamps||2 Lamp|
|Dimensions||8.00" x 19.25" x 9.00"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Weight Each||3.60 lbs|
Lithonia's LHQM with Red Letters and Two LED Lamp Heads is one the most reliable and top performing units providing both exit and emergency lighting ideal for above-the-door applications in commercial settings. Features a rugged housing both impact and corrosion-resistant with engineering grade thermoplastic housing and snap-together design allowing for installation in just 3 minutes! Ensure the safety of your facility with Lithonia's LHQM emergency combo while also lowering operating costs and maintenance with a life of 100,000 hours on the exit LED lamp.
Suitable for applications requiring both exit sign and unit equipment. Attractive, 8" tall, streamlined design is great for above-the-door applications and other tight fits. Optional high-output version with remote lamps are ideal for emergency egress lighting. Certain airborne contaminants can diminish integrity of acrylic.
• Engineering-grade thermoplastic housing is impact-resistant, scratch-resistant and corrosion-proof. UL94V-O flame rating. UV-stable resin resists discoloration from natural and man-made light sources.
• Rugged unibody housing snaps together with no additional fasteners. Faceplate and back cover are interchangeable on housing. Positive snap-fit tabs hold faceplate securely, yet are easily removable for lamp compartment access. Universal, directional chevron inserts are easily removed and reinserted.
• Uniform graphics illumination without shadows or hot spots. Letters are 6" high with 3/4" stroke, with 100 ft. viewing distance rating based upon UL924 standard.
• LEDs mounted on primary circuit boards for sign illumination. Low-energy LED lamp in sign operates in normal (AC input) and emergency (DC input) modes.
• Low-profile, integrated test switch/pilot light. Easily viewed bright red status indicator.
• Unique track-and-swivel arrangement permits full range of direction of lamp head adjustment. Universal J-box mounting pattern. Tool-less access for maintenance. Conduit entry position on top of unit.
• U.S. Patent No. 6,848,798; 6,499,866; 6,142,648; 5,797,673; D379,373; 5,526,251; D484,272; D473,672; 5,611,163; 5,646,502.
• Twin LED lamp heads operate in emergency (DC input) mode with 12 series-parallel white LEDs in each head. Provides redundant light sources to ensure emergency lighting performance. The typical life of the exit LED lamp is 10 years.
• Dual-voltage input capability (120/277V). Edge connector on printed circuit board ensures long-term durability. Current-limiting charger maximizes battery life and minimizes energy consumption. Provides low operating costs.
• Short-circuit protection — current-limiting charger circuitry protects printed circuit board from shorts.
• Thermal compensation adjusts charger output to provide optimum charge voltage relative to ambient temperature.
• Regulated charge voltage maintains constant-charge voltage over a wide range of line voltages. Prevents over/ undercharging that shortens battery life and reduces capacity.
• Filtered charger input minimizes charge voltage ripple and extends battery life.
• AC/LVD reset allows battery connection before AC power is applied and prevents battery damage from deep discharge.
• Single multi-color LED indicator to display two-state charging, test activation and three-state diagnostic test. Test switch provides manual activation of 30-second diagnostic testing for on-demand visual inspection. Self-diagnostic testing for 30 seconds every 30 days, 30 minutes at 180-day interval, and 90 minutes annually. Diagnostic evaluation of LED light source, AC-to-DC transfer, charging and battery condition.
• Battery: Sealed, maintenance-free nickel-cadmium battery delivers 90-minute capacity to emergency lamps. Two-state constant-current charge maximizes battery life and automatically recharges after battery discharge. Low-voltage disconnect prevents excessively deep discharge that can permanently damage the battery.
• Top, end or back mounting. Housing snaps to canopy with positive-locking tabs. Cam locking pin secures housing to canopy.
• Easily removed mounting knockouts. Conduit entry knockout for 1/2" flexible conduit. J-box pattern on back panel.
• UL damp location listed standard 50°-104°F (10°-40°C). Meets UL 924, NFPA 101 (current Life Safety Code), NEC and OSHA illumination standards.
5-year limited warranty. Complete warranty terms located at: www.acuitybrands.com/CustomerResources/Terms_and_conditions.aspx.
Note: Actual performance may differ as a result of end-user environment and application. All values are design or typical values, measured under laboratory conditions at 25 °C. Specifications subject to change without notice.