Lithonia Lighting LHQM-LED-R-HO-M6 LED White Exit Sign Emergency Frog Eyes Combo Unit with High Output Battery
Web Price Please call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
- Wattage:3.5 Watt
Lithonia's LHQM with Red Letters, Two LED Lamp Heads, and High Output Battery is one the most reliable and top performing units providing both exit and emergency lighting ideal for above-the-door applications in commercial settings. Features a rugged housing both impact and corrosion-resistant with engineering grade thermoplastic housing and snap-together design allowing for installation in just 3 minutes! Ensure the safety of your facility with Lithonia's LHQM emergency combo while also lowering operating costs and maintenance with a life of 100,000 hours on the exit LED lamp.
Suitable for applications requiring both exit sign and unit equipment. Attractive, 8" tall, streamlined design is great for above-the-door applications and other tight fits. Optional high-output version with remote lamps are ideal for emergency egress lighting. Certain airborne contaminants can diminish integrity of acrylic.
• Engineering-grade thermoplastic housing is impact-resistant, scratch-resistant and corrosion-proof. UL94V-O flame rating. UV-stable resin resists discoloration from natural and man-made light sources.
• Rugged unibody housing snaps together with no additional fasteners. Faceplate and back cover are interchangeable on housing. Positive snap-fit tabs hold faceplate securely, yet are easily removable for lamp compartment access. Universal, directional chevron inserts are easily removed and reinserted.
• Uniform graphics illumination without shadows or hot spots. Letters are 6" high with 3/4" stroke, with 100 ft. viewing distance rating based upon UL924 standard.
• LEDs mounted on primary circuit boards for sign illumination. Low-energy LED lamp in sign operates in normal (AC input) and emergency (DC input) modes.
• Low-profile, integrated test switch/pilot light. Easily viewed bright red status indicator.
• Unique track-and-swivel arrangement permits full range of direction of lamp head adjustment. Universal J-box mounting pattern. Tool-less access for maintenance. Conduit entry position on top of unit.
• U.S. Patent No. 6,848,798; 6,499,866; 6,142,648; 5,797,673; D379,373; 5,526,251; D484,272; D473,672; 5,611,163; 5,646,502.
• Twin LED lamp heads operate in emergency (DC input) mode with 12 series-parallel white LEDs in each head. Provides redundant light sources to ensure emergency lighting performance. The typical life of the exit LED lamp is 10 years.
• Dual-voltage input capability (120/277V). Edge connector on printed circuit board ensures long-term durability. Current-limiting charger maximizes battery life and minimizes energy consumption. Provides low operating costs.
• Short-circuit protection — current-limiting charger circuitry protects printed circuit board from shorts.
• Thermal compensation adjusts charger output to provide optimum charge voltage relative to ambient temperature.
• Regulated charge voltage maintains constant-charge voltage over a wide range of line voltages. Prevents over/ undercharging that shortens battery life and reduces capacity.
• Filtered charger input minimizes charge voltage ripple and extends battery life.
• AC/LVD reset allows battery connection before AC power is applied and prevents battery damage from deep discharge.
• Single multi-color LED indicator to display two-state charging, test activation and three-state diagnostic test. Test switch provides manual activation of 30-second diagnostic testing for on-demand visual inspection. Self-diagnostic testing for 30 seconds every 30 days, 30 minutes at 180-day interval, and 90 minutes annually. Diagnostic evaluation of LED light source, AC-to-DC transfer, charging and battery condition.
• Battery: Sealed, maintenance-free nickel-cadmium battery delivers 90-minute capacity to emergency lamps. Two-state contstant-current charge maximizes battery life and automatically recharges after battery discharge. Low-voltage disconnect prevents excessively deep discharge that can permanently damage the battery. Optional high-output battery to power both local and optional LED remote lamp heads simultaneously.
• Top, end or back mounting. Housing snaps to canopy with positive-locking tabs. Cam locking pin secures housing to canopy.
• Easily removed mounting knockouts. Conduit entry knockout for 1/2" flexible conduit. J-box pattern on back panel.
• UL damp location listed standard 50°-104°F (10°-40°C). Meets UL 924, NFPA 101 (current Life Safety Code), NEC and OSHA illumination standards.
5-year limited warranty. Complete warranty terms located at: www.acuitybrands.com/CustomerResources/Terms_and_conditions.aspx.
Note: Actual performance may differ as a result of end-user environment and application. All values are design or typical values, measured under laboratory conditions at 25 °C. Specifications subject to change without notice.
|Type of Area||Large Retail & Open Areas, Office & Small Retail, Stairwell|
|Certifications||NEC, NFPA, OSHA, UL Listed|
|Number of Lamps||2 Lamp|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 Hours|
|Dimensions||8.00" x 19.25" x 9.00"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Weight Each||3.60 lbs|