Lithonia Lighting IBG 12L MVOLT DLC Premium Listed 77 Watt Dimmable LED High Bay Fixture
PART# IBG 12L MVOLT
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
|Type of Area||Industrial & Warehouse|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 Hours|
|Dimensions||25.60" x 15.52" x 2.75"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Part Number||IBG 12L MVOLT|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-4 Deg F|
|Technology||LED - New Fixture|
|Weight Each||12.50 lbs|
Lithonia IBG High Bay
The Lithonia IBG High Bay Fixture offers incredible value and performance from the trusted engineers at Lithonia Lighting, one of the most respected and innovative brands in the industry. This DLC premium listed LED high bay is an energy efficient replacement for HID and fluorescent fixtures normally used in high ceiling applications, delivering optimal lighting for warehouses, manufacturing, gymnasiums, and other big spaces.
The Lithonia IBG 12L MVOLT light has one of the best lumens-to-watt rations in the industry, boasting an output of up to 12,000 lumens while only using 77 watts of power to light a space. Plus, it weighs only 12.5 pounds, making installation comparatively easy for industrial and warehouse applications where lights need to be installed properly in areas with high ceilings, so they can provide an equal light distribution to the space, ensuring a safe and productive environment below.
Another great feature of this Lithonia LED High Bay fixture is its 100,000-hour lamp life, which means you can rely on years of consistent lighting in your warehouse or industrial space, saving time and energy that would usually go into the maintenance and replacement of your high bay lights. With a warm color temperature of 4,000 kelvin, you can ensure that your space is comfortable and easy on the eyes, which can lead to less fatigue and increased productivity for your employees.
This high bay fixture provides medium distribution of light to meet horizontal and vertical light levels at mounting heights from 10 to 60 feet. It’s also DLC (DesignLights Consortium) approved, meaning you can rely on the Lithonia IBG LED to emphasize energy efficiency and well-crafted design. Its efficiency and lighting power are unmatched in the business, making this a great investment for your lighting future.
Install Energy Efficient LED High Bay 12L MVolt Light Fixtures
The Lithonia IBG High Bay light fixture is ideal for one-for-one replacement of conventional HID and fluorescent high bay systems currently installed in a space with high ceilings, including warehouses, manufacturing facilities, gymnasiums, and other large indoor spaces with mounting heights up to 60 feet. The Lithonia IBG provides a more efficient option for large spaces that need medium distribution of light and for businesses that want to save money on energy.
By harnessing the power of LED, Lithonia Lighting is changing the world of high bay fixtures. When it comes to blending energy efficiency, dependability, and craftsmanship, this Lithonia IBG fixture stands out above the rest.
There are a few considerations for some industrial or manufacturing applications. Certain airborne contaminants can diminish the integrity of acrylic and/or polycarbonate. Click here for Acrylic-Polycarbonate Compatibility table for suitable uses.
The Lithonia LED High Bay Fixture features a lightweight aluminum heat sink designed to perform in ambient temperatures up to 55°C for maximum naturally convective cooling.
Structural elements such as the channel and end caps are fabricated from steel for maximum rigidity. Wire guard attachment points provided.
- General, narrow, medium, wide and focus distributions available to meet both horizontal and vertical light level requirements.
- The Lithonia High Bay Fixture also features injection molded refractors for repeatable photometry.
- Diffuse lens standard to provide glare control and LED protection.
- L88 at 60,000 hours, L70>100,000 hours.
- Utilizes a 90°C case temperature driver for maximum life at high temperatures. 0.90 power factor and 3kA/6kV level of surge protection is standard. Optional 5kA/10kV surge protection available.
- Available as 120-277V or 347-480V input. 0-10V dimming standard for a dimming range of 100% to 10%.
Suitable for suspension by chain, cable, surface-mounting bracket (THUN accessory), hook monopoint or single (pendant) monopoint. Surface mounting not recommended without optional surface mounting bracket. To maintain ambient listing, fixture should be mounted at a minimum plenum height of 18".
- CSA listed for damp locations. Suitable for ambient temperatures from -40°F (-40°C) to 113°F (45°C) when suspended 18" from ceiling. High ambient option available (HA), suitable for ambient temperatures -40°F (-40°C) to 131°F (55°C) when suspended 18" from ceiling.
- IP5X rated.
- DesignLights Consortium® (DLC) Premium qualified product and DLC qualified product. Not all versions of this product may be DLC Premium qualified or DLC qualified. Please check the DLC Qualified Products List at www.designlights.org/QPL to confirm which versions are qualified.
5-year limited warranty from the manufacturer. Complete warranty terms located at www.acuitybrands.com/CustomerResources/Terms_and_conditions.aspx
Actual performance may differ as a result of end-user environment and application.
All values are design or typical values, measured under laboratory conditions at 25°C.
Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.