Lithonia Lighting IBE 18LM MVOLT DLC Premium Listed 137 Watt Contractor Select LED High Bay Light Fixture Dimmable 120-277V
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Lumen:17,762 - 18,306lm
|Type of Area||Industrial & Warehouse|
|Certifications||ANSI, CUL Listed, DLC Approved, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 Hours|
|Dimensions||22" x 15.25" x 4.37"|
|Lumen Output:||17,762 - 18,306|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Part Number||IBE 18LM MVOLT 40K | IBE 18LM MVOLT 50K|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
|Technology||LED - New Fixture|
|Weight Each||8 lbs|
|Fixture Length||2 Feet / 24 Inches|
This Contractor Select IBE LED High Bay is an innovative lighting intended for industrial applications requiring higher lumens at lower energy costs. The IBE 18LM MVOLT delivers over 17,000 Lumens using only 137 Watts. Durable and made with 6kV surge protection standard for lasting performance. Highly qualified to UL/cUL and DesignLights Consortium® (DLC) Premium and carries 5-year limited warranty.
• Long lasting LEDs are designed to last 100,000 hours or 23 years when on everyday for 12 hours/day - drastically reducing time wasted changing light bulbs, 5 year limited warranty included.
• Extremely bright 4000K and 5000K color temperature integrated LEDs provide medium distribution of light to meet both horizontal and vertical light level requirements for ceiling heights from 10 to 40 feet
• Lithonia Lighting IBE Integrated LEDs generate over 17,000 lumens at 80CRI, while efficiently using only 137 watts to save money on utility bills
• UL listed and Damp location listed. Listed for use in ambient operating temperatures from -40°C to 45°C. Meets Title 20 Compliance standards.
• Solid aluminum channel enables superior thermal performance at warm ambient temperatures.
• Fixture operates on 120-277 voltage system and comes standard with 0-10 Volt dimming capability
• Suitable for suspension by chain, cable or stem pendant mount. To maintain ambient listing, fixture must be mounted at a minimum of 18 inches below ceiling; Not recommended for surface mounting unless surface mounting bracket is purchased separately.
• Medium distribution to meet both horizontal and vertical light level requirements and textured lens provides glare control.
• Additional accessories like chains, cables, pendants and wireguards can be purchased separately, see spec sheet for part numbers
• DLC Premium Listed
• Save up to 60% in energy and maintenance costs over traditional sources
• Compact 2' housing
• UL listed to 45°C ambient with a thermal management system allowing for safe operation during times when temperatures rise up to 55°C*