Lithonia Lighting DMW2-L24-3000LM-AFL-MD-MVOLT-GZ1 27 Watt Wet Location LED Vapor Tight Fixture with Frosted Acrylic Lens NSF Rated 120-277V
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
|Type of Area||Coolers & Freezers, Gas Station & Convenience Store, Industrial & Warehouse, Parking Garage|
|Certifications||CSA, DLC Approved, IP65 / IP66 / IP67, NEMA, NSF|
|Lamp Life:||60,000 Hours|
|Dimensions||24.00" x 5.88" x 3.74"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Part Number||DMW2 L24 3000LM AFL MD MVOLT GZ10 40K 80CRI | DMW2 L24 3000LM AFL MD MVOLT GZ10 50K 80CRI|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-4 Deg F|
|Fixture Length||2 Feet / 24 Inches|
Lithonia's DMW2 3000 Lumen Vapor Tight Fixture delivers the best value and performance of any other NSF Rated, Wet Location luminaires on the market. Replace traditional 4 foot fluorescent fixtures with the smaller, low-profile design of the DMW2 with energy efficient LED technology and the durability to withstand demanding environments.
DMW2 L24 3000LM AFL MD MVOLT GZ1 40K 80CRI
DMW2 L24 3000LM AFL MD MVOLT GZ1 50K 80CRI
Ideal for use in applications where smart, energy-efficient fixtures are desired. Typical applications include transit, parking garage, awnings, cold storage, food processing, docks, schools, hospitals, carwashes, natatoriums and exterior environments where moisture or dust is a concern.
One-piece 5VA rated fiberglass housing with integral perimeter channel utilizes continuous poured-in-place NEMA 4X gasket. Simple two-piece design consists of housing and optical assembly to streamline installation process. Polymeric latches positively attach to housing and keep from becoming a hindrance during install.
Injection-molded, acrylic lens (.080" thick), provides high impact-resistance comparable to 100% DR. F1 rated for outdoor use, lenses resist breaking, yellowing or becoming brittle over time. UV stabilized polycarbonate diffuser available (.080" thick) in clear or frosted for additional impact strength. Polycarbonate lens is recommend for lower mounting heights where vandal protection is desired.
• Tool- less one piece optical assembly combines LEDs and lens into one component.
• Optical assembly easily connects to housing with plug and play harness, eliminating time consuming wiring connections. LED drivers consumes 40 input watts maximum and offers 1% dimming standard.
• Integral surge protection tested in accordance with IEEE/ANSI C62.41.2 to industrial standards 6kV/3kA. L85 at 60,000 hours.
• Two-piece design makes installations faster than ever by simplifying wiring connections. Power connection is easily accommodated through pre-drilled holes at each end, optional wet location fittings available for maximum flexibility.
• Stainless steel (#316) surface spring-mounting brackets with bail wires standard (2 included) allow for ceiling, wall or suspended mount.
• Swivel stem(provided by others) when pendant mounting. Factory installed junction box option accommodates up to 4X4 sized boxes and includes integrated gasket to maintain wet location listings.
• Quick Mount Bracket (QMB) ships installed on fixture and is recommended for fastest surface mount installs, ideal for end to end installations or larger jobs.
• CSA Certified to UL and C-UL standards for ambient temperatures ranging from -40°F (-40°C) to 104°F (40°C) (see Operational Data chart for actual temperature rating per lumen package).
• F1 rating makes luminaire suitable for wet locations without covered ceilings.
• IP ratings: IP65 and IP66 rated. 1500 PSI hose-down.
• NSF listed for Splash Zone II.
• DesignLights Consortium® (DLC) qualified product. Not all versions of this product may be DLC qualified. Please check the DLC Qualified Products List at www.designlights.org/QPL to confirm which versions are qualified.
5-year limited warranty. Complete warranty terms located at www.acuitybrands.com/CustomerResources/Terms_and_conditions.aspx Ambient temperatures that exceed 104°F (40°C) will result in reduced life and will void warranty. Actual performance may differ as a result of end-user environment and application. All values are design or typical values, measured under laboratory conditions at 25 °C. Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
DMW2 Wet Location Vapor Tight Installation Comparison: