Light Efficient Design RP-UVC-LC1-38W LumiCleanse UV-C Ultraviolet Germicidal Light Fixture
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
|Type of Area||Bathrooms, Hotels, Maintenance Rooms, Service Counters, Commercial Offices|
|Dimensions||7.5" x 17.5"|
|Manufacturer||Light Efficient Design|
|Product Warranty||1 Year|
|Weight Each||2.4 lbs|
This ultraviolet germicidal fixture can effectively kill surface and airborne pathogens featuring a remote control and 15 second delay before the UV-C1 light starts to give the user time to exit the space. The wavelengths of light used in this fixture have been tested using CDC standards to eliminate viruses at a 99.9% kill rate. The light must only be used in unoccupied rooms and also includes an integrated motion sensor if anyone walked into the space while the light is operating.
- Effectively eliminates bacteria, mold/fungi, viruses and allergens.
- Germicidal UV-C Quartz lamp with 254 nm wavelength.
- Designed with saftey in mind.
- Can be placed on any surface or hung from the ceiling
- Low power consumption - uses only 38W
- Recommended coverage area is 100 sq ft.
- 8' power cord included
- Use the remote to set a 15,30 or 60 minute timer
- Motion sensor deactivates lamp if space becomes occupied
- ETL Listed
WARNING: THIS PRODUCT CAN CAUSE INJURY IF IMPROPERLY USED. DO NOT OPERATE IF PEOPLE, ANIMALS OR PLANTS ARE IN THE AREA!
• Do not look at the UV-C light during operation, as it can cause permanent eye damage.
• Avoid exposure to UV-C light, as it can cause skin damage or sunburn.
• Keep out of reach of children and pets. The UV-C1 light should only be used by authorized personnel.
• UV-C light can cause injury to people and pets. Do not operate if people or pets are in the room.
• UV-C light can damage paintings, artwork, photographs, plants and objects with limited UV-C resistance.
Remove these objects from the area in order to avoid damage.
• The UV-C1 light does not contain any user serviceable parts. Do not disassemble or modify the light in any way.
• While the UV-C1 light includes a sensor to shut off power when motion is detected, it is strongly recommended that access to the room is prevented during operation. All entrances should be locked and windows covered.
• Exposure to UV-C light has proven germicidal properties. Areas covered or shadowed by other objects will not be affected by the UV-C light. For best results, it may be necessary to move objects or operate the light from multiple positions in the room.