Keystone KT-EMRG-700 T8 or T12 Emergency Ballast 700 Lumen 90 Minutes
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
|Type of Area||Hangers & Storage, Industrial & Warehouse|
|Number of Lamps||4 Lamp|
|Dimensions||13.40" x 2.31 x 1.30"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Weight Each||2.41 lbs|
Provide emergency lighting for new or existing lighting fixtures with Keystone's emergency ballast. Compatible with most one to four lamp fixtures, the ballast can be mounted inside, on top or remotely and can be used with both switched and unswitched features. It is UL listed, and comes with a five year warranty.
Input Voltage: 120/277V, 60Hz
No. of Lamps: 1-4
Primary Lamp Type: T8, T12
Quick Ship: Yes
Warranty: 5 Years
• For use in new or existing fixtures, with or without an AC ballast, where emergency lighting is needed.
• Operates one lamp in the emergency mode. • 2-in-1 LED indicator light and push-to-test switch (for mandated code compliance testing).
• Internal battery automatically connects to the fluorescent lamp for minimum 90 minute emergency illumination via an internal solid-state transfer switch.
• A discharged battery completely recharges in 24 hours, via a fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger.
• AC output helps to guarantee compatibility with new lamp technologies.
• Features Time Delay Technology which helps to overcome end-of-life circuit protection.
• Compatible with most one-, two-, three-, and four-lamp electronic, standard and dimming AC ballasts
• UL listed for factory or field installation. Suitable for damp location.
• Can be mounted inside, on top, or remote from the fixture.*
• Designed to be used in both switched and unswitched fixtures.
* When battery packs are remote mounted, the remote distance cannot exceed 1/2 of the distance from ballast to lamp specified by the AC ballast manufacturer. The maximum allowable remote mounting distance is 50 feet.