Keystone KT-EMRG-700-SL T8 or T12 Emergency Ballast 700 Lumen 90 Minutes
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
|Number of Lamps||4 Lamp|
|Dimensions||13.40" x 2.31 x 1.30"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
The Keystone emergency ballast is for use in either new or current fixtures, when emergency lighting is necessary. The ballast works with fixtures that hold from one to four lamps, and with either standard or dimming AC ballasts. It features a time delay to help overthrow end-of-life circuit protection, and its discharged battery refreshes in 24 hours.
Input Voltage: 120/277V, 60Hz
No. of Lamps: 1-4
Primary Lamp Type: T8, T12
Quick Ship: Yes
Warranty: 5 Years
• For use in new or existing fixtures, with or without an AC ballast, where emergency lighting is needed.
• Operates one lamp in the emergency mode. • 2-in-1 LED indicator light and push-to-test switch (for mandated code compliance testing).
• Internal battery automatically connects to the fluorescent lamp for minimum 90 minute emergency illumination via an internal solid-state transfer switch.
• A discharged battery completely recharges in 24 hours, via a fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger.
• AC output helps to guarantee compatibility with new lamp technologies.
• Features Time Delay Technology which helps to overcome end-of-life circuit protection.
• Compatible with most one-, two-, three-, and four-lamp electronic, standard and dimming AC ballasts
• UL listed for factory or field installation. Suitable for damp location.
• Can be mounted inside, on top, or remote from the fixture.*
• Designed to be used in both switched and unswitched fixtures.
* When battery packs are remote mounted, the remote distance cannot exceed 1/2 of the distance from ballast to lamp specified by the AC ballast manufacturer. The maximum allowable remote mounting distance is 50 feet.