Keystone KT-EMRG-1400 T8 or T12 Emergency Ballast 1400 Lumen 90 Minutes
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
|Dimensions||13.40" x 2.40" x 1.50"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Weight Each||2.41 lbs|
• For use in new or existing fixtures, with or without an AC ballast, where emergency lighting is needed.
• Operates one lamp in the emergency mode.
• 2-in-1 LED indicator light and push-to-test switch (for mandated code compliance testing).
• Internal battery automatically connects to the fluorescent lamp(s) for minimum 90 minute emergency illumination via an internal solid-state transfer switch.
• A discharged battery completely recharges in 24 hours, via a fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger.
• Compatible with most one-, two-, three-, and four-lamp electronic, standard and dimming AC ballasts.
• UL listed for factory or field installation. Suitable for damp location.
• Can be mounted inside, on top, or remote from the fixture.*
• Designed to be used in both switched and unswitched fixtures.
* When battery packs are remote mounted, the remote distance cannot exceed 1/2 of the distance from ballast to lamp specified by the AC ballast manufacturer. The maximum allowable remote mounting distance is 50 feet.