Jarvis Lighting WMFT-250HV 53 Watt Forward Throw LED Wall Pack Fixture 5000K 347-480V
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Replacement Equiv:250 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
|HID Equivalent||250 Watt HID|
|Mounting Height||14 - 18 Feet|
|Type of Area||Large Retail & Open Areas, Office & Small Retail, Wall Mount & Building Exteriors|
|Certifications||ETL Listed, Made in America|
|Lamp Life:||75,000-100,000 Hours|
|Dimensions||12.90" x 7.40" x 9.00"|
|Product Warranty||10 Year|
|Technology||LED - New Fixture|
This WMFT series 55 watt LED wallpack fixture is an energy efficient replacement for 250 watt metal halide fixtures. It uses an advanced level of optical control to provide the best forward throw coverage in the industry. This energy saving fixture will reduce maintenance while providing more security at night and delivering high quality LED light with over 4,700 lumens in a 5000K color temperature. Select from a white or bronze housing finish. Operating Voltage of 347-480V.
• LEDs: WMFT Series features heavy-duty LEDs. Less diodes are needed to create equal or more light.
• Lens: WMFT Series features a tempered, flat lens along with an enhanced optical design (Patent Pending) to increase performance.
• Housing: It is available in two standard finishes, bronze or white.
• Certifications: ETL Listed. Conforms to required UL 1598. Suitable for wet locations.
• Rebates: Goverment and utility rebates are available in many areas when upgrading from traditional lighting technologies to energy-efficient LED lighting.
• Photocells and Motion Detectors: The Jarvis WMFT series is compatible with many photo-cells and motion sensors. Adding a photo-cell during installation is easily done by utilizing one of the several 1/2 inch NPT hubs that is cast into the fixture housing.
• Mounting: Standard sized wall-pack housing makes mounting simple. Conduit can enter from all sides and back of fixture. Design allows for back mounting plate to be mounted separate from LED components, making for "hands free" wiring.