Jarvis Lighting AL-400 104 Watt Dark Sky Forward Throw Wallpack Area Fixture 400W HID Equivalent
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Replacement Equiv:400 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
|HID Equivalent||400 Watt HID|
|Type of Area||Large Retail & Open Areas, Office & Small Retail, Wall Mount & Building Exteriors|
|Certifications||Dark Sky Compliant, DLC Premium, ETL Listed, Made in America|
|Lamp Life:||75,000-100,000 Hours|
|Dimensions||13.25" x 9.25" x 8.00"|
|Product Warranty||10 Year|
|Part Number||AL-400-W | AL-400-HV-W|
|Technology||LED - New Fixture|
This AL series 104 watt LED Wallpack fixture is a configurable area light with multiple applications including a forward throw light, pole-mounted light, or dark sky compliant light. It is an energy efficient replacement for 400 watt metal halide fixtures and extremely versatile with the variety of light distribution patterns and mounting orientations. This energy saving fixture will reduce maintenance while providing more security at night and delivering high quality LED light with over 13,350 lumens in a 5000K color temperature. Select from a white or bronze housing finish.
Optics & Mounting Orientation:
The All-Pack is a reversible fixture; it can be put together in a “dark sky” or “forward throw” mounting orientation. The All-Pack ships in its “dark sky” orientation; this can be reversed and put into the “forward throw” orientation upon installation. Combined with LED optics, you can get a variety of light distribution patterns, as shown above. W and F refer to the optics created by the LED(s) inside the fixture (see chart above – AL-100, AL-250, and AL-320 available in W or F – AL-400 comes standard with W optics). Any All-Pack orientation can also have a tenon slipfitter attached to the back for mounting on a light pole – flood, sign, and billboard lighting will likely use “F” optics except in the case of AL-400. Optics are specified when ordering; mounting orientation is specified when installing.
Construction & Compatibility:
• Heavy-duty LEDs use less diodes to create equal or more light while consuming less power.
• Patented reversible two-part design combined with “wide” or “flood” orientation LEDs allows for a variety of optical distributions with one product. • Metallic reflector on all models allows for maximum light output.
• In all orientations, the back plate is mounted separate from LED components, making for “hands-free” wiring. Conduit can also enter from all sides and/or back of fixture through ½” NPT knockouts.
• Available in two standard finishes – bronze and white. Contact your Jarvis Lighting representative for custom color options.
• Jarvis Lighting offers tenon slip fitters for the AL series, as well as a full line of compatible tenons, bullhorns and brackets for mounting them.
• Compatible with 0-10V dimming controls.
• Compatible with many photocells and motion sensors. Consult Jarvis Lighting for specific compatibilities.
Certification & Qualification:
• ETL Listed. Conforms to required UL 1598. Suitable for wet locations.
• DesignLights Consortium™ Qualified Product.
• Qualifies for many government and utility rebates.
• Meets Title 24 requirements when installed with controls. Contact Jarvis Lighting for more information.