Howard Lighting LFP24CTWT-MVA 2x4 LED Flat Panel Fixture Color and Wattage Tunable 120-277V Dimmable
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Lumen:3,850 - 5,500lm
|Type of Area||Home & Architectural, Office & Small Retail, Schools|
|Certifications||DLC Approved, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||150,000 Hours|
|Dimensions||23.8”x 47.8” x 1.8”|
|Lumen Output:||3,850 - 5,500|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-4 Deg F|
|Technology||LED - New Fixture|
|Total Harmonic Distortion [THD]||< 15%|
|Power Factor||> 0.95%|
|Fixture Type||2 x 4 Ft - New Fixture|
Howard's DLC Listed LED Flat Panel with tunable color temperatures and wattage is ultra-thin, edgelit, and delivers exceptional preformance with industry-leading lumens per watt. Perfect for many applications with its versatility including schools, offices, hospitals, stores, and either new construction or retrofit. Long life and dimming capabilities also available.
3850 lumens @ 35W
4400 lumens @ 40W
4950 lumens @ 45W
5500 lumens @ 50W
• High output LEDs provide 80+ CRI
• Long-life LEDs provide 150,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70). L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.
• Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixelation. High transmittance light guide panels (LGP) allow for soft light, illumination uniformity, and high efficiency.
• Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
• 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
• Power factor > 0.95, Total harmonic distortion < 15%.
• Easy installation in new construction or retrofit. Fits in standard grid ceilings.
• Standard earthquake clips provide secure installation in grid ceilings.
• Factory set at 4000K and highest wattage setting.