Howard Lighting HLED12W5KDMV000000I 115 Watts Highbay LED 4 Foot Linear Fixture - Wide Distribution - 5000K - Dimmable
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Replacement Equiv:320 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
|HID Equivalent||320 Watt HID|
|Mounting Height||19 - 22 Feet|
|Type of Area||Gym & Sports, Industrial & Warehouse|
|Certifications||CUL Listed, DLC Approved, Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, ROHS, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||89,000 Hours|
|Dimensions||48.00" x 19.125" x 3.875"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
|Weight Each||15.00 lbs|
|Fixture Length||4 Feet / 48 Inches|
This 115 Watt 4 foot linear was made with exceptional quality and offers huge energy savings compared to HID or fluorescent systems. The HLED series highbay LED fixture is highly efficient with a CRI of 85 and boasts a dependable 89,000 hour life span. Delivers 12,300 lumens of quality LED light with a color temperature of 5000K. Includes 5 year warranty.
• Full body construction (white finish)
• Access plate on back of the fixture for quick and easy wiring
• Easy access to lens through end of fixture
• LED’s available in 4000K and 5000K with CRI 85
• Up to 79% lumen maintenance at 60,000 hours
• Driver standard with 0-10v dimming
• Wide distribution reflector
• Listings: UL and cUL Listed for damp locations. RoHS compliant, and luminaire complies with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80 standards.
• Suitable for ambient temperatures from -40°C to 50°C (-40°F to 122°F)*. *HLED20 series suitable for ambient temp. up to 45°C (113°F).
• Warranty: 5 years
• Available options:
o Clear, Frosted, and Prismatic Acrylic Lens
o HV (High Voltage option) 347-480v
o Emergency ballast 700 lumens
o Modular Power receptacle (standard using the High Bay Connector System from Flex-Tec)
o Cord set options
o Occupancy Sensor
o J box configuration for pendent mounting
• Energy Saving compared to HID systems and fluorescent systems
• Exceptional color rendering
• High system efficacy up to 111 Lm/W
• Long LED Life
• System Designed, Manufactured, Tested, and Approved by Howard Industries in Mendenhall, Mississippi.
• Compliant with safety and performance standards.