Howard Lighting EP2/26CF/MV/K2 26W 26 Watt 2 Lamp CFL 120-277V Electronic Ballast
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
|Certifications||ANSI, ROHS, UL Listed|
|Number of Lamps||2 Lamp|
|Dimensions||4.5" x 2.4" x 1.0"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||0 Deg F|
|Weight Each||2.00 lbs|
The Howard Lighting EP2/26CF/MV/K2 electronic fluorescent ballast operates two lamps with a program start and minimum Power Factor of 97% for primary lamp operation. The ballast has a maximum case hot spot temperature of 90ºC, an auto restart and end of lamp life protection. And it features a five-year warranty with a maximum case temperature of 70ºC or a three-year warranty with maximum case temperature of 90ºC.
• Ballast shall have a five-year warranty with maximum case temperature of 70ºC or three-year warranty with maximum case temperature of 90ºC.
• Ballast shall be UL certified.
• Ballast shall be sound rated Class A.
• Ballast shall be Class P Type 1 Outdoor.
• Ballast shall have a Lamp Current Crest Factor of <1.7.
• Ballast shall withstand line transients as specified in ANSI C62.41.
• Ballast shall comply with the limits of FCC Part 18 Class B (Consumer).
• Ballast shall have a lamp operating frequency greater than 40KHz.
• Ballast shall have color-coded, dual entry poke-in connectors.
• Ballast shall ignite lamps within 900ms.
• Ballast shall have a 0ºF minimum lamp starting temperature for primary lamp(s).
• Ballast shall be Program Start.
• Ballast shall be Series Lamp Operation.
• Ballast shall have a minimum Power Factor of 97% for primary lamp operation.
• Ballast shall operate within a +/- 10% of the ballast specified line voltage at an input frequency of 50Hz or 60Hz.
• Ballast shall have a maximum case hot spot temperature of 90ºC.
• Ballast shall have end of lamp life protection.• Ballast shall have auto restart.