Howard Lighting BALT5-500-TD 1 LAMP Emergency Ballast 500 Lumens
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
|Dimensions||14.25" x 1.28" x 1.21"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-20 Deg F|
|Weight Each||1.40 lbs|
This Low Profile Fluorescent Emergency Ballast works with or without an AC ballast to convert new or existing fluorescent fixtures to unobtrusive emergency lighting. Delivers 500 lumens and can operate one lamp in the emergency mode for 90 minutes. Includes 5 year warranty and is UL Listed for damp locations.
- Dual 120/277 voltage.
- Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- 3.6V long life, maintenance-free, rechargeable sealed NiCd battery.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to fluorescent lamp(s) for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Time delay enhancement to overcome end-of-life circuitprotection.
- Suitable for installation inside, on top or in remote* of the fixture.
- Can be used in both switched and unswitched fixtures.
- UL Listed for factory or field installation.
- Compatible with most one-, two-, three-, and four-lamp electronic standard and dimming AC ballasts.
- Operates one T5, T8, T12, Circular T5/T9 and U-bend T8/T12 lamp in emergency mode. Refer to the chart on the next page for a complete list of compatible lamps.