Howard Lighting BAL3000TD 2 LAMP Emergency Ballast 3000 Lumen
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
|Dimensions||16.4" x 5.6" x 1.75"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
FLUORESCENT EMERGENCY BALLAST
One or two-lamp emergency illumination
Compatible with most one-, two-, three-, and four-lamp electronic, standard, energy-saving and dimming AC ballasts. If used in an emergency-only fixture, no AC ballast is necessary. The BAL3000TD is suitable only for indoor locations and not for wet or hazardous locations. For information about specific lamp and ballast compatibility, please call the factory. Recommended applications include: hospital surgical suites and areas along the path of egress with high ceiling heights, as well as health care, educational and commercial facilities needing higher levels of emergency illumination.
• Works with or without an AC ballast to convert new or existing fluorescent fixtures in to unobtrusive emergency lighting.
• Operates one lamp in the emergency mode for a minimum of 90-minutes.
• Provides a maximum initial lumen output of 3000 lumens.
• Dual 120/277 voltage.
• Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
• 2.4v long life, maintenance-free, rechargeable sealed NiCd battery.
• Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to fluorescent lamp(s) for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
• Fully automatic solid-state, two rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
• Time delay enhancement to overcome end-of-life circuitprotection.
• Suitable for installation inside, on top or in remote* of the fixture.
• Can be used in both switched and unswitched fixtures.
• UL Listed for factory or field installation.
• Durable painted steel construction in white finish.
• Provided with 2’ flex conduit.
Warranty & Listings:
• Five year warranty against defects in material and workmanship (lamps excluded).
• Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA,
• Local and State Codes.
• UL Listed for damp locations (0°C – 50°C).
• Suitable for use in sealed and gasketed fixtures.
• Compatible with most one-, two-, three-, and four-lamp electronic standard and dimming AC ballasts.
• Operates one or two T5, T5HO, T8, T12, T8HO, T12HO, Circular T5/T9, U-bend T8/T12, 4-Pin CFL and long CFL lamps in emergency mode. Refer to the chart on the next page for a complete list of compatible lamps.