Healthe Lighting LSH-4000-MVOLT-SK Air Sanitizing 2X4 Recessed Troffer Retrofit - 4-6 Week Lead Time
Web Price Please call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
*These products are made to order with a 4-6 week lead time.
The Air Sanitizing troffer has three different modes to fit your needs, a cleaning and lighting mode, a light only mode, and air cleaning normal mode only.
• Multi-stage air sanitization features HEPA-Carbon activated filtration with UV sanitization
• HEPA filter captures up to 99.97% of airborne pathogens as small as 0.3 μ while activated carbon reduces gases, odors and VOC from the air.
• Easily retrofits into any existing 2 x 4 ft troffer without breaching plenum—keeping facility disruptions and installation costs to a minimum.
• Recommended 8–10 ft on center spacing, Troffer provides 800 ft³ of sanitizing coverage and conducts four air changes per hour (50cfm) for a 10 x 10 x 8 ft space.
• Advanced control features via proprietary Bluetooth wireless switch enable fan speed adjustments and dimming capabilities for general illumination.
• Choice of Healthe’s GoodDay 4000K/5000K, GoodNight 2700K or Standard 3000K.
• UV LED are safe to use without hazardous material and waste disposal concerns of a low pressure mercury UV lamp.
• For optimal sanitization performance, Healthe recommends replacing carbon/HEPA filter every 6 months and UV LED recommended every 6 to 12 months depending on usage.*
• Recessed Housing Kit (ACC-07010) can be purchased separately for installation due to incompatibility with existing troffer housing or in new construction settings.
|Certifications||CE, ETL Listed, FCC Compliant|
|Lamp Life:||>2,000 Hours|
|Dimensions||48" x 24" x 2.875"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Weight Each||34 lbs|
|Fixture Type||2 x 4 Ft - Retrofit Kit|