Healthe Lighting D4 HEAL FG-09006 Cleanse Portal UV Sanitizing Entry Gate - COMING SOON
|Certifications||Made in America|
|Lamp Life:||3,000 Hours|
|Dimensions||55.47" x 84.13" x 12.00"|
|Product Warranty||3 Year|
|Part Number||D4 HEAL FG-09006|
|Weight Each||250 lbs|
*THIS PRODUCT IS COMING SOON WITH FDA APPROVAL PENDING
Far-UVC, the Ultraviolet radiation band between 200–230 nanometers (nm), has been proven to penetrate and inactivate surface pathogens, such as bacteria and viruses. Simply step into the Cleanse Portal and make a slow 360° turn for a 20 second dosage of Far-UVC.
Studies* indicate no harm to humans from continuous low dosages of 222 nanometer, far-UVC light. Yet the source effectively inactivates over 90% of contaminants, based on the intensity and brief exposure time described.
Position the free-standing Cleanse PORTAL next to any high traffic or critical entry point to significantly reduce infection transmission rates.
- Utilizes Far-UVC technology that effectively penetrates and inactivates >90% of bacteria and viruses without harm to exposed human body.
- Entry way form factor and equipped with (5) Far-UVC modules, Portal is optimized for human body coverage.
- UV dosage requirement as low as 20 seconds of exposure.
- Motion-controlled option via built-in motion sensor can help preserve longevity of Far-UVC module during periods of inactivity.
- Universal input voltage, 85—264V AC with power consumption of 60W.
- Complies with ADA and can be deployed as a free-standing structure near any entrance or door.
- Made in USA and TAA compliant, it is a qualified solution for government projects. Certificate of origins are available upon request.