Healthe Lighting CLDL 6 UV 40 120 WH UV Sanitizing Downlight Fixture - 4-6 Week Lead Time
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Lumen:60 lm/W - 600 Lumenslm
|Certifications||Made in America|
|Lamp Life:||69,000 Hours|
|Dimensions||4.05" x 3.05"|
|Lumen Output:||60 lm/W - 600 Lumens|
|Weight Each||1 lb|
*These products are made to order with a 4-6 week lead time.
Reducing the spread of infection is now as simple as a flip of a light switch!
Simply unscrew the existing light from your 6” recessed light, remove existing trim (if applicable), screw in the Cleanse® Downlight, push it in place and flip the switch to start the eradication of pathogens. Equipped with built-in far-UVC light, the Downlight delivers an appropriate dose of 222 nanometer light while inactivating over 90% of contaminants, based on the dosage, wavelength and distance described. Studies* indicate no harm to humans from far-UVC exposure.
While far-UVC light does its job sanitizing surfaces, choose from comfortable white light available in Healthe’s GoodDay® light source or various CCTs to provide comfortable general illumination suitable for all applications.
*FDA Pending and suitable for Damp Locations
- Air and surface sanitization at a convenience of turning on the light
- Features Far-UVC technology that effectively penetrates and inactivates >90% of pathogens and is safe for human exposure
- Chemical-free process for a safe and effective way to prevent spread of unwanted illnesses
- Motion-controlled mode activates Far-UVC light via built-in PIR motion sensor and can preserve longevity of Far-UVC module during periods of inactivity
- Choose from 3 sanitization modes to best match use case scenario via integrated IR receiver with provided remote control
- Integrated general illumination available in various CCT choices 3000K and 4000K
- Retrofit any 6" to 8" conventional recessed can fixture to a sanitization downlight
- Available in 120V or 220V input voltage with a total power consumption of 20W
- Made in USA and TAA compliant, it is a qualified solution for government projects. Certificate of origins are available upon request.
With studies suggesting harmful microbials can survive on common surfaces for up to several days, the Cleanse Downlight is the ideal 2-in-1 solution to combat infectious spreads while offering illumination
for workspaces such as nurse stations, medical offices, and other applicable areas inside
hospitals, clinics, assisted living communities as well as schools, and childcare centers. Let’s provide
a contaminant-free environment and the protection needed for our frontline healthcare professionals.