GE Lighting ALV1-0-1-V 111 Watt 8 Foot Industrial Linear Low Bay Fixture Very High Output Multivolt 120-277V
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Replacement Equiv:320 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
|HID Equivalent||320 Watt HID|
|Mounting Height||19 - 22 Feet|
|Type of Area||Gym & Sports, Industrial & Warehouse, Large Retail & Open Areas|
|Certifications||CUL Listed, DLC Approved, LM79 / LM80, ROHS, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 Hours|
|Dimensions||96.00" x 3.10" x 2.90"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-20 Deg F|
|Technology||LED - New Fixture|
|Weight Each||16.00 lbs|
|Total Harmonic Distortion [THD]||<.20|
|Fixture Length||8 Feet / 96 Inches|
The 8 Foot Albeo ALV1 LED Linear Low Bay fixture is the perfect energy efficient replacement for traditional fluorescent in commercial low bay applications at 20 feet or lower. With 111 Watts it provides an incredible 14,800 lumens of high quality light with either a 4000K or 5000K color temperature. Directional LEDs put light right where it is needed without reflectors making this low bay exceptionally efficient providing both the best performance and value.
*Chat with a representative or give us a call for additional options listed on the spec sheet.
• Designed to meet recommended luminance and illuminance requirements for low bay and task level applications in commercial, industrial, warehouse, office, education, health, retail and data center settings.
• Recommended for low bay lighting applications at 20 feet or lower.
• DLC qualified. Please refer to: http://www.designlights.org/QPL for complete information.
• UL 1598 Suitable for Damp Locations
• UL 8750 LED equipment in Lighting Products
• Temperature Rated at –30°C to +45°C (-22°F to 113° F)*
• Projected L70(10k) ≥ 100,000 Life Hours per IES TM-21
* 120V-347V available only
LED & Optical System:
• Precision lens system provides optimized illumination for open floor plan.
• Photometric distribution of 120 degrees with clear and diffuse lens options
• Utilizes high brightness LEDs, 70 CRI at 4000K & 5000K typical
• LM-79, LM-80 tests and reports are performed in accordance to IESNA standards
• Directional LEDs put light where it is needed without reflectors to greatly increase efficiency
• 120/277 volt and 347/480 volt available.
• System power factor is >90%* and THD <20%*.
• Internal Surge Protection.
• EMI: Title 47 CFR 15 Class A
* System power factor and THD is tested and specified at 120V input and maximum load conditions
• Surface mount
• Chain, cable
• Stamped metal housing
Fast Track Training: Low Bay Linear LED Family