GE Lighting AHH1 Series 125 Watt 2 Module Single Fixture Standard Output Hazardous Location High Low Bay Light 120-277V 4000K
Web Price Please call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
- Wattage:125 Watt
- Replacement Equiv:320 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
This DLC Premium Listed 125 Watt AHH1 Series from GE Lighting is Class 1, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, and D rated for hazardous locations and delivers top performing, energy saving light output. Durable fixture design with a long 100,000 hour life essentially eliminates maintenance costs. This 125 Watt Standard Output option with 2 LED Modules in a single fixture delivers 17,400 lumens with a 4000K color temperature and 120° optics beam angle.
*This fixture includes the white finish which is not the corrosion resistant option. Contact a sales rep for additional options listed on the spec sheet.
• Designed to meet recommended luminance and illuminance requirements for high bay applications in hazardous atmospheres that contain gases and vapors (acetylene, hydrogen manufactured gases containing more that 30% hydrogen by volume, ethylene, cyclopropane, hexane, butane, propane, acetone, benzene, & gasoline) that are not normally hazardous.
• T4A rating at 50-65C; T5 rating at 40-50C.
• Die cast aluminum housing.
• Design accommodates a single or double fixture with 1 or 2 LED modules per fixture.
LED & Optical Assembly:
• AHH1-series lens system enable LEDs to provide optimized illumination for open floor and racked aisles with photometric distributions of 55, 90 and 120 degrees.
• Utilizes high brightness LEDs, 70 CRI at 4000K & 5000K typical.
• LM-79, LM 80 tests and reports are performed in accordance to IESNA standards.
• Choice of low-Iron tempered glass or polycarbonate lens for sealed optical cavity. Both lenses are IK08 impact rated.
• UL 844 Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D.
• CSA C22.2 NO. 137. For use in Hazardous Locations.
• DLC Premium qualified. Please refer to: http://www.designlights.org/QPL for complete information.
• UL 1598 Suitable for Wet Locations.
• UL 8750 LED equipment in Lighting Products.
• Temperature Rating: -30C up to +65C.
• Projected L70 ≥ 100,000 Life Hours per IES TM-21.
• UL 1598A Inside Drip Proof-Type*
• 3,000 hours of ASTM B117 Salt Spray*
• NEMA 4X Enclosure Type*
* Choose Finish option “R = Corrosion Resistant”
• ¾” NPT pendant mount.
• Cord length options available.
• Standard Finish: polyester powder coat.
• Corrosion Resistant Finish: polyester powder coat with passivation layer.
• Standard color: White.
• 120-277V volt and 347/480 volt available.
• System power factor is >90%* and THD <20%*.
• EMI: Title 47 CFR 15 Class A.
• Internal Surge Protection
- For 120-277VAC per IEEE/ANSI C62.41.-1991, 3kV/3kA Location Category B3.
- For 347/480VAC per IEEE/ANSI C62.41.-1991, 6kV/3kA Location Category B3.
* System power factor and THD is tested and specified at 120V input and maximum load conditions.
• 5-year limited system warranty standard.
|HID Equivalent||320 Watt HID|
|Mounting Height||19 - 22 Feet|
|Type of Area||Hangers & Storage, Hazardous Location, Industrial & Warehouse|
|Certifications||CSA, DLC Approved, LM79 / LM80, ROHS, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 Hours|
|Dimensions||19.30" x 16.00" x 6.20"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-20 Deg F|
|Technology||LED - New Fixture|
|Weight Each||21.00 lbs|
|Total Harmonic Distortion [THD]||<.20|