CREE KR4-13L-40K-277V 18 Watt 18W 4" LED KR Series Downlights 277V Triac Dimming 4000K
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Replacement Equiv:50 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
|HID Equivalent||50 Watt HID|
|Mounting Height||8 - 10 Feet|
|Type of Area||Apartment Buildings, Home & Architectural, Office & Small Retail|
|Certifications||CUL Listed, Energy Star, Made in America, ROHS, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||50,000 hours|
|Dimensions||12.0" x 11.5" x 7.4"|
|Product Warranty||10 Year|
|Reflector Type||Select Option of Product Page|
|Minimum Start Temperature||0 Deg F|
|Technology||LED - New Fixture|
|Weight Each||10 lbs.|
This 18 watt, 4 inch LED downlight with 4000K color temperature is made for new construction applications. It features 277V Triac dimming with a lumen output of 1,000 lumens, 50,000 hour lamp life, and a 10 year warranty. It is available in a variety of trims, matching finish colors, and has an optional sloped ceiling adaptor.
• Utilizes Cree TrueWhite® Technology
• Made in the U.S.A. of U.S. and imported parts
• Delivered Light Output: 1,000 lumens
• Input Power for KR Series: 13L:18W
• CRI: 90
• CCT: 4000K
• Dimming: 5% Triac Dimming on 9L and 13L, 10% 0/1-10V Dimming available on all models; 1% Lutron EcoSystem Dimming, 1% Lutron Forward Phase Dimming; Sunset Dim 9L and 13L 5% Triac only; 277V 0/10V standard on all models.
• Emergency Backup: Provides code-compliant emergency lighting for up to 90 minutes
• Lifetime: Designed to last 50,000 hours
• Warranty: Cree offers industry-leading limited product warranties. See warranty documentation to the right.
CREE TRUEWHITE® TECHNOLOGY
A revolutionary way to generate high-quality white light, Cree TrueWhite® Technology is a patented approach that delivers an exclusive combination of 90+ CRI, beautiful light characteristics, and lifelong color consistency, all while maintaining high luminous efficacy - a true no compromise solution.
CONSTRUCTION & MATERIAL
• Initial color within a 3-step MacAdam Ellipse.
• Low brightness parabolic spun Alzak aluminum cone, 0.06" (2mm) thick with polished radius and continuous self-flange
• Soft Satin Glow Clear finish, standard
• 2" (51mm) aperture throat to accommodate all standard and extra-thick ceilings and provide flexibility in mounting within grid
• Provided with quick mounting brackets for optional carrying channels
• Light engine, optics, and driver accessible from below ceiling
• Power Factor: > 0.9
• Input Power: 277V
REGULATORY & VOLUNTARY QUALIFICATIONS
• cULus Listed® for thru-wiring 8#12AWG-90°C and damp location.
• RoHS compliant.
• Thermally protected.
• Meets Buy American requirements within ARRA. Consult factory for Buy American compliance with Lutron® dimming options.
• EnergyStar® Qualified
• Recommended ceiling cutout 4.25" (108mm)
Note: 30L versions require marked spacing: 24" (600mm) X 12" (300mm) X ½" (12mm). (24" [600mm] luminaire
to luminaire, 12" (300mm) luminaire to side wall, ½" (12mm) above luminaire.