CREE ESA-ADS-828-D-LWW 54 Watt 54W Essentia Series LED Lensed Wall Wash Downlight 8" Square Aperture Dimming
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Lumen:See Spec Sheetlm
Replacement Equiv:175 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
|HID Equivalent||175 Watt HID|
|Mounting Height||14 - 18 Feet|
|Type of Area||Apartment Buildings, Home & Architectural, Office & Small Retail|
|Certifications||CUL Listed, LM79 / LM80, Made in America, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||50,000 hours|
|CRI||See Spec Sheet|
|Dimensions||See Drawing or Spec Sheet|
|Lumen Output:||See Spec Sheet|
|Product Warranty||10 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||0 Deg F|
|Technology||LED - New Fixture|
|Weight Each||10 lbs. approx.|
CREE's Essentia Series 54 watt LED lensed wall wash downlight can be used to upgrade metal halide fixtures up to 175 watts in apartment buildings, homes, offices, and retail stores. The fixture illuminates with 28 high-output LEDs, wiht light rated to last for up to 50,000 hours. The downlight is both UL and CUL listed, and backed by a 10 year warranty from the manufacturer.
• Luminaire uses 28 high output LEDs, tolerance to be within a 2-step McAdam Ellipse. See color tolerance table (image) for specific color tolerance.
• Axial and Tilted Axial TIR NanoOptic® on each individual LED to maximize light delivered through aperture.
• Light distribution available in narrow, medium, or wide.
• Low brightness parabolic spun Alzak aluminum cone, 0.06" thick with polished radius and continuous self-flange.
• Soft satin Glow Clear finish, standard.
• Precision nickel plated cone retainers assure that the lower cone is held in position.
• Formed cone blackout baffle to minimize stray light.
• Top access
• 2" aperture throat to accommodate all standard and extra-thick ceilings and provide flexibility in mounting within grid.
• Custom heatpipe to optimize cooling of LEDs.
• Provided with quick mounting brackets for optional carrying channels.
• High Efficiency constant current driver, 120-277VAC input, 525mA drive current.
• 0-10V dimming, standard. 100% - 10% full-range continuous dimming.
• Patented Slideways™ feature for ease of maintenance from below the ceiling.
• Light engine, optics, and driver accessible from above or below ceiling.
• UL/CUL listed for thru-wiring 8#12AWG-90°C and damp location.
• Thermally protected.