CREE ESA-ADR-614-D-LWW 25 Watt 25W Essentia Series LED Lensed Wall Wash Downlight 6" Round Aperture Dimming
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Lumen:See Spec Sheetlm
Replacement Equiv:50 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
|HID Equivalent||50 Watt HID|
|Mounting Height||8 - 10 Feet|
|Type of Area||Apartment Buildings, Home & Architectural, Office & Small Retail|
|Certifications||CUL Listed, LM79 / LM80, Made in America, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||50,000 hours|
|CRI||See Spec Sheet|
|Dimensions||See Drawing or Spec Sheet|
|Lumen Output:||See Spec Sheet|
|Product Warranty||10 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||0 Deg F|
|Technology||LED - New Fixture|
|Weight Each||10 lbs. approx.|
This 25 watt lensed wall wash LED downlight with 14 high-output LEDs has a 6" round aperture, high efficiency driver with 120-277V input. The Essentia Series has a 10 year warranty, is UL/CUL listed, and comes with your choice of color temperatures, light distribution, reflector finishes, and a variety of other options to suite your needs.
• Luminaire uses 14 high output LEDs, tolerance to be within a 2-step McAdam Ellipse. See color tolerance table (image) for specific color tolerance.
• Axial and Tilted Axial TIR NanoOptic® on each individual LED to maximize light delivered through aperture.
• Light distribution available in narrow, medium, or wide.
• Low brightness parabolic spun Alzak aluminum cone, 0.06" thick with polished radius and continuous self-flange.
• Soft satin Glow Clear finish, standard.
• Precision nickel plated cone retainers assure that the lower cone is held in position.
• Formed cone blackout baffle to minimize stray light.
• Top access
• 2" aperture throat to accommodate all standard and extra-thick ceilings and provide flexibility in mounting within grid.
• Custom heatpipe to optimize cooling of LEDs.
• Provided with quick mounting brackets for optional carrying channels.
• High Efficiency constant current driver, 120-277VAC input, 525mA drive current.
• 0-10V dimming, standard. 100% - 10% full-range continuous dimming.
• Patented Slideways™ feature for ease of maintenance from below the ceiling.
• Light engine, optics, and driver accessible from above or below ceiling.
• UL/CUL listed for thru-wiring 8#12AWG-90°C and damp location.
• Thermally protected.