CREE CR14-40L-50K-10V-HD 44W 44 Watt 1x4 Architectural LED Troffer Light Fixture 0-10V Dimming 5000K
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
|Type of Area||Gas Station & Convenience Store, Large Retail & Open Areas, Office & Small Retail|
|Certifications||CUL Listed, DLC Approved, Lighting Facts, ROHS, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||50,000 hours|
|Dimensions||47.7" x 11.7" x 4.5"|
|Product Warranty||10 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||32 Deg F|
|Weight Each||12.00 lbs|
|Fixture Type||1 x 4 Ft - New Fixture|
|Fixture Length||4 Feet / 48 Inches|
This 44 watt CR14 (HD) 1x4 Architectural LED troffer provides high-quality light with an 80+ CRI color quality, 4000 lumens, and in a color temperature of 5000K. The lightweight design of the CR14 troffer allows for easy application for either commercial new construction or renovated spaces. This troffer also provides 0-10V dimming options.
UPC #: 810048021383
- Utilizes Cree TrueWhite® Technology (90 CRI) or available in 80+ CRI
- Active Color Management
- Room-Side Heat Sink
- Assembled in the US & Mexico
- Efficacy: 90
- Delivered Light Output: 2200, 3100, 4000, 5000 lumens
- Input Power: 44 watts
- CRI: 90 CRI (Cree TrueWhite® Technology), 80+ CRI
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K
- Input Voltage: 120-277 VAC or 347 VAC*
- Warranty†: 10 years
- Lifetime: Designed to last from 50,000 hours (HD), 75,000 hours (Standard TW), and 100,000 hours (HE TW)
- Controls: Step Level to 50%, 0-10V Dimming or Lutron EcoSystem Enabled to 5%
- Mounting: Recessed
CREE TRUEWHITE® TECHNOLOGY
A revolutionary way to generate high-quality white light, Cree TrueWhite® Technology mixes the light from the highest performing red and unsaturated yellow LEDs. This patented approach delivers an exclusive combination of 90+ CRI, beautiful light characteristics, and lifelong color consistency, all while maintaining high luminous efficacy—a true no compromise solution.
ROOM-SIDE HEAT SINK
An innovative thermal management system designed to maximize cooling effectiveness by integrating a unique room-side heat sink into the diffusing lens. This breakthrough design creates a pleasing architectural aesthetic while conducting heat away from LEDs in a temperature-controlled environment. This enables the LEDs to consistently run cooler, providing significant boosts to lifetime, efficacy, and color consistency.
CONSTRUCTION & MATERIALS
• Durable 20-gauge steel housing with standard troffer access plate for electrical installation
• Field replaceable light engine integrates LEDs, driver, power supply, thermal management, and optical mixing components
• One-piece lower reflector finished with a textured high reflectance white polyester powder coating
• Provided t-bar clips and holes for mounting support wires enable recessed or suspended installation
• Individual fixtures may be mounted end to end for a continuous row of illumination
• Unique combination of reflective and refractive optical components achieves a uniform, comfortable appearance while eliminating pixelation and color fringing
• Components work together to optimize distribution on all surfaces to increase spaciousness
• Diffusing lens integrated with upward-facing LED strip eliminates direct view of LEDs while lower reflector balances brightness of lens with the ceiling to create a low-glare high angle appearance
• Integral, high-efficiency driver and power supply.
• Power Factor = 0.9 nominal
• Input Power: Stays constant over life.
• Input Voltage: 120-277V, 347V- 50/60Hz
• Battery Backup: Consult factory.
• Temperature Rating: Designed to operate in temperatures 0-35 C and below room side and plenum side.
• Total Harmonic Distortion: < 20%
• Step dimming to 50% comes standard.*
• Optional continuous dimming to 5% with 0-10V DC control protocol.*
• Optional Lutron EcoSystem® Enabled option allows seamless integration with Lutron EcoSystem controls.*
REGULATORY & VOLUNTARY QUALIFICATIONS
• UL924 (EB14 option).
• cULus Listed.
• DLC qualified.**
• Suitable for damp locations.
• Designed for Indoor use.
*Reference www.cree.com/lighting for recommended dimming controls and wiring diagrams.
**Please refer to DLC QPL list for most current information.
Classroom LED Makeover Video: