CREE CR14-40L-40K-10V-HD 44W 44 Watt 1x4 Architectural LED Troffer Light Fixture 0-10V Dimming 4000K
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
|Type of Area||Gas Station & Convenience Store, Large Retail & Open Areas, Office & Small Retail|
|Certifications||CUL Listed, DLC Approved, Lighting Facts, ROHS, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||50,000 hours|
|Dimensions||47.7" x 11.7" x 4.5"|
|Product Warranty||10 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||32 Deg F|
|Weight Each||12.00 lbs|
|Fixture Type||1 x 4 Ft - New Fixture|
|Fixture Length||4 Feet / 48 Inches|
This 44 watt CR14 (HD) 1x4 Architectural LED troffer provides high-quality light with an 80+ CRI color quality, 4000 lumens, and in a color temperature of 4000K. The lightweight design of the CR14 troffer allows for easy application for either commercial new construction or renovated spaces. This troffer also provides 0-10V dimming options.
UPC #: 813959018398
- Utilizes Cree TrueWhite® Technology (90 CRI) or available in 80+ CRI
- Active Color Management
- Room-Side Heat Sink
- Assembled in the US & Mexico
- Efficacy: 90
- Delivered Light Output: 2200, 3100, 4000, 5000 lumens
- Input Power: 44 watts
- CRI: 90 CRI (Cree TrueWhite® Technology), 80+ CRI
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K
- Input Voltage: 120-277 VAC or 347 VAC*
- Warranty†: 10 years
- Lifetime: Designed to last from 50,000 hours (HD), 75,000 hours (Standard TW), and 100,000 hours (HE TW)
- Controls: Step Level to 50%, 0-10V Dimming or Lutron EcoSystem Enabled to 5%
- Mounting: Recessed
CREE TRUEWHITE® TECHNOLOGY
A revolutionary way to generate high-quality white light, Cree TrueWhite® Technology mixes the light from the highest performing red and unsaturated yellow LEDs. This patented approach delivers an exclusive combination of 90+ CRI, beautiful light characteristics, and lifelong color consistency, all while maintaining high luminous efficacy—a true no compromise solution.
ROOM-SIDE HEAT SINK
An innovative thermal management system designed to maximize cooling effectiveness by integrating a unique room-side heat sink into the diffusing lens. This breakthrough design creates a pleasing architectural aesthetic while conducting heat away from LEDs in a temperature-controlled environment. This enables the LEDs to consistently run cooler, providing significant boosts to lifetime, efficacy, and color consistency.
CONSTRUCTION & MATERIALS
• Durable 20-gauge steel housing with standard troffer access plate for electrical installation.
• Field replaceable light engine integrates LEDs, driver, power supply, thermal management, and optical mixing components.
• One-piece lower reflector finished with a textured high reflectance white polyester powder coating creates a comfortable visual transition from the lens to the ceiling plane.
• Provided t-bar clips and holes for mounting support wires enable recessed or suspended installation.
• Individual fixtures may be mounted end to end for a continuous row of illumination.
• Unique combination of reflective and refractive optical components achieves a uniform, comfortable appearance while eliminating pixelation and color fringing.
• Components work together to optimize distribution, balancing the delivery of high illuminance levels on horizontal surfaces with an ideal amount of light on walls and vertical surfaces. This increases the perception of spaciousness.
• Diffusing lens integrated with upward-facing LED strip eliminates direct view of LEDs while lower reflector balances brightness of lens with the ceiling to create a low-glare high angle appearance.
• Integral, high-efficiency driver and power supply.
• Power Factor = 0.9 nominal
• Input Power: Stays constant over life.
• Input Voltage: 120-277V, 347V- 50/60Hz
• Battery Backup: Consult factory.
• Temperature Rating: Designed to operate in temperatures 0-35 C and below room side and plenum side.
• Total Harmonic Distortion: < 20%
• Step dimming to 50% comes standard.*
• Optional continuous dimming to 5% with 0-10V DC control protocol.*
• Optional Lutron EcoSystem® Enabled option allows seamless integration with Lutron EcoSystem controls.*
REGULATORY & VOLUNTARY QUALIFICATIONS
• UL924 (EB14 option).
• cULus Listed.
• DLC qualified.**
• Suitable for damp locations.
• Designed for Indoor use.
*Reference www.cree.com/lighting for recommended dimming controls and wiring diagrams.
**Please refer to DLC QPL list for most current information.
Classroom LED Makeover Video: