Keystone KT-EMRG-1300-T5 T5 Emergency Ballast 1300 Lumen 90 Minutes
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
|Number of Lamps||4 Lamp|
|Dimensions||21.50 " x 1.28" x 1.19"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Weight Each||2.41 lbs|
Input Voltage: 120/277V, 60Hz
No. of Lamps: 1-4
Primary Lamp Type: T5
Quick Ship: Yes Warranty: 5 Years
• For use in new or existing fixtures, with or without an AC ballast, where emergency lighting is needed.
• Operates one lamp in the emergency mode. • 2-in-1 LED indicator light and push-to-test switch (for mandated code compliance testing).
• Internal battery automatically connects to the fluorescent lamp for minimum 90 minute emergency illumination via an internal solid-state transfer switch.
• A discharged battery completely recharges in 24 hours, via a fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger.
• AC output helps to guarantee compatibility with new lamp technologies. • Features Time Delay Technology which helps to overcome end-of-life circuit protection.
LAMP COMPATIBILITY • Compatible with most one-, two-, three-, and four-lamp electronic, standard and dimming AC ballasts.
• UL listed for factory or field installation. Suitable for damp location.
• Can be mounted inside, on top, or in remote from the fixture.*
• Designed to be used in both switched and unswitched fixtures.
* When battery packs are remote mounted, the remote distance cannot exceed 1/2 of the distance from ballast to lamp specified by the AC ballast manufacturer. The maximum allowable remote mounting distance is 50 feet.