RAB Lighting CANVAS78T 90-Watts LED Canvas Floodlight White Fixture Trunnion Mount
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Lumen:9,656 - 10,098lm
Replacement Equiv:250 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
|HID Equivalent||250 Watt HID|
|Type of Area||Apartment Buildings, Home & Architectural, Landscape & Flood, Sign & Billboards, Wall Mount & Building Exteriors|
|Certifications||DLC Approved, LM79 / LM80, NEMA, ROHS, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 Hours|
|Dimensions||11.4" x 9.5" x 15.6"|
|Lumen Output:||9,656 - 10,098|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Part Number||CANVAS78TNW | CANVAS78TNW/D10 | CANVAS78TYW|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
|Technology||LED - New Fixture|
|Weight Each||27.50 lbs|
RAB Lighting's 90-watt LED trunnion mount floodlight fixture is an energy-efficient replacement for 250W MH Floodlights. The product features a NEMA Type 6H x 4V beam spread making this ideal for large signage and building facades. This RAB Lighting product has an ultra-low field-to-beam ratio to concentrate light where it's required along with a micro prismatic diffusion lens which optimizes light output without producing glare. Patent-pending "Airflow" technology provides superb thermal management. This product offers an incredible 100,000-Hour LED lifespan.
• UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations. Suitable for ground mounting.
• DLC Listed: This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities.
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• IP Rating: Ingress Protection rating of IP66 for dust and water
• Effective Projected Area: EPA = 1.2
• Cold Weather Starting: Minimum starting temperature is -40°F/-40°C
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C (104°F) ambient temperatures
• Thermal Management: Superior thermal management with external Air-Flow fins
• Housing: Precision die-cast aluminum housing and door frame
• Mounting: Trunnion mount with cord (18-3AWG STOOW 600V 105° wet location rated 3 ft.).
• Lens: Microprismatic diffusion lens for smooth and even light distribution
• Reflector: Vacuum-metalized, specular polycarbonate
• Gaskets: High-temperature silicone
• Finish: Our environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, and contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free, and RoHS compliant. Polyester powder coat formulated without the use of VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• LEDs: Multi-chip, high-output, long-life LEDs
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• Color Consistency: 3-step and 7-step MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color.
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5-year period.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT (Correlated Color Temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for Specifications for the Chromaticity of Solid State Lighting (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2011.
• Drivers: Constant current, Class 2, 100-277V, 50/60 Hz, 6kV Surge Protection, 720mA, 100-277V: 0.4A, THD <20%
• NEMA Type: NEMA Beam Spread of 6H x 4V
The CANVAS78T series replaces 250W MH floodlights.
• Patents: The design of CANVAS is protected by pending patents in U.S., Canada, China, Taiwan and Mexico.
• Country of Origin: Designed by RAB in New Jersey and assembled in the USA by RAB's IBEW Local 3 workers.
• Buy American Act Compliant: This product is a COTS item manufactured in the United States, and is compliant with the Buy American Act.
• Recovery Act (ARRA) Compliant: This product complies with the 52.225-21 "Required Use of American Iron, Steel, and Manufactured Goods-- Buy American Act-- Construction Materials (October 2010).
• Trade Agreements Act Compliant: This product is a COTS item manufactured in the United States, and is compliant with the Trade Agreements Act.
• GSA Schedule: Suitable in accordance with FAR Subpart 25.4.